List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Ron Raines!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ron Raines!

Started by spacenut at 2009/09/16 02:17AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 08:04PM, Views: 3636, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2009/09/25 05:17PM
    Re: Ron Raines!
    AlanFan

Quote PelphreyPosse: Alanfan, you do know me, it's your old bowling partner.

LOL--well since it isn't Lawrence St. V I think I know who it is! ;-)

#32   2009/09/25 05:31PM
    PelphreyPosse

Yes, mam' with our bad hips and knees!!!

#33   2009/09/25 05:37PM
    AlanFan

Quote PelphreyPosse: Yes, mam' with our bad hips and knees!!!

#34   2009/09/25 08:04PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Hi, Rosie, I cannot believe that two weeks from today I will be in NYC with all of the GL actors for the last time as a fanclub event. It is so sad to think for some of these actors I might not ever see them in person again. Others I know I will because they are friends, and still others at the SLS events (Ptts, Atlanta and more). I want to try and tell as many as I can how much they were loved by all of us especially those on this board. I wish that they could know how special they are to us and how much we are all grieving for our show. Sadly, most of them will never know the depths of our passion for GL.

I think many of the cast know how much they are missed!! They too lost something that was a once in a lifetime experience from them. Beth/BC stated that part of the connection we have with GL is that the cast of GL was in our home daily, which is true. But it also gives us a timeline of sorts. I can recall being sick with all day morning sickness when Eleni was telling Maureen she was pregnant. I went to my JR/SR prom the same year as Phillip/Rick/Mindy/Beth. Thank god I am not a grandma with Beth, as my kids did not age as fast! It is like hearing a song that puts you back in time. So, when you see them all, party like the star you are!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list