List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Future of GL board after September 18 finale.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Future of GL board after September 18 finale.

Started by Chrissi at 2009/09/02 07:55AM
    Latest post: 2010/02/16 11:41AM, Views: 30738, Replies: 111
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2009/09/15 09:27PM
    Re: Future of GL board after September 18 finale.
    kjb3

Please can't any network pick up Guiding Light or new writer's take over? We do not want GL or it's characters to go off the air!

#52   2009/09/15 09:34PM
    aevansk

I started watching Guiding Light with my Mother when it was on 15 minutes a day. I feel like I am losing a member of the family.

#53   2009/09/16 08:16AM
    4everwandering

I was wandering the same thing too. Can't they save this show some other way. I was raise looking at this soap with my grandmother. You knew when Guiding Light came on you didn't dare to move or talk. I'm 56 now and my heart is broken.

If this show was making rating why didn't they put it in another time frame and instead of one hour put it down to an half of hour.

#54   2009/09/16 01:50PM
    suzyqonline2

%(I too have watched this show my whole life and taped them when i use to work. I cried yesterday and today like a baby. I was so glad my husband wasnt home, because he never has understood my love for the show. I cant believe that it wont be on anymore.I know all the rest of you are sad too.
    I have had to watch some of the shows on this fancast thing on the net because my tape messed up. I am curious if they will leave the shows on there. I was able to even watch old shows of guiding light. And now that its going to be gone, I would still watch the old reruns. Does anyone know if this will still be available? Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where any of our guiding light people will go to. Because I will follow them.

#55   2009/09/16 07:56PM
    jazzqueen2009

im am to so sad to see it go.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/16 07:59PM
    #56   2009/09/18 08:40AM
    salena1221

I only watched three soaps, Passions, Guiging light and Days Of Our Lives. Havent seen the last show today so dont know if Reva Gets Josh or Jeffrey. Oh, anyone have the answer for what happened to the kidnapper/blackmailing Australion that Phillip accidently killed? Shoulnt have cancelled "THE LIGHT!"

#57   2009/09/18 09:32AM
    kellyRo

%( I just finished watching the last episode...I'm so sad. I'm 39 y/o, been watching 29 years,I still don't understand why the show couldn't move to another network. I know there are still lots of fans out there.

#58   2009/09/18 02:09PM
    AntiqueLady

I sincerely hope this board will stay open.

#59   2009/09/18 02:53PM
    September 18 finale.
    clf18

Boo Hoo Hoo. The finale of Guiding Light was great. The writers did a great job. I've watched GL for many years. I hate to see it go. I will cherish the memories. Beat wishes to the cast. May God continue to watch over all of you.

#60   2009/09/18 03:20PM
    MavisHamilton

I just finished watching the last show. I have dreaded this day. I have watched this show since I was a child - which is a long time! I have always counted on it being there -- you know, like the way family is! I am so sad that it is over. I really don't think it has sunk in. About 10 years ago I was in Budapest and, much to my surprise, I turned on the TV and there was Guiding Light. It was an episode that was about 15 years old! I couldn't believe it. I know that copies of the episodes exist somewhere. I would honestly watch it all over again for the next 30 years. I wonder where copies of GL are and how they could be made available. I really loved this show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list