List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: The lighthouse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The lighthouse

Started by calliope at 2009/07/30 05:58AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 01:58PM, Views: 830, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/07/30 05:58AM
    The lighthouse
    calliope

I was thinking about the lighthouse , we haven't seen it in a long, long time. Guess Peapack doesn't need one! But I wonder if it will figure into any of the closing stories. I hope so.
    Merrymary, I know you would like to see a fade out of Reva and Josh standing atop the lighthouse looking to their future. I'm not sure that is what I want but I would like to see it again.

#2   2009/07/30 06:56AM
    Re: The lighthouse
    vixenbp

It would be nice if they did have it involved in the closing for sure! I can't remeber the last time I we have seen it...vixenbp

#3   2009/07/30 07:06AM
    merrymary

Calliope, Oh to see that scene! Reva and Josh standing on top floor of the lighthouse, the sun setting, and Reva, standing and gazing into Josh's eyes saying, "Always, Bud" and Josh saying to her, "Forever,Reva." I could o on after that!!!

#4   2009/07/30 10:11AM
    Bizzie Fan

While this may not sound like it has anything to do with this topic and I am probably on my own, I feel that the lighthouse was a huge part of GL and when "whoever was in charge" decided to get away from the lighthouse and what it meant to the history of GL, that's when things started to change. "Whoever was in charge" had no idea about the history of GL or how to write. Although, now I believe that all of the bad writing and sl were planned in order to see GL come to an end. The lighthouse was a special place for alot of the people on GL. When Michelle started to re-open it, I thought that they might bring it back, but instead they went a different direction and we no longer hear anything about it. Before the end of our GL, I would like to see the lighthouse one more time.

#5   2009/07/30 10:28AM
    SheMarPre

I Agree With U Guys I Want The LightHouse Back Too! Also I Would Love To See Guiding Light Going Off Air On New Years Eve! I Know Its Too Late For That But They Could End It With Everyone Coming Back And Being Reunited With Their Loved Ones! And At The End Everyone Could Sang Goodbye Springfield Or Etc. I Am Just Brainstorming! Poor Guiding Light! Why?!

#6   2009/12/01 02:30PM
    lovenoah

Quote merrymary: Calliope, Oh to see that scene! Reva and Josh standing on top floor of the lighthouse, the sun setting, and Reva, standing and gazing into Josh's eyes saying, "Always, Bud" and Josh saying to her, "Forever,Reva." I could o on after that!!!

You predicted it almost verbatim!

#7   2009/12/03 06:14AM
    merrymary

Quote merrymary: Calliope, Oh to see that scene! Reva and Josh standing on top floor of the lighthouse, the sun setting, and Reva, standing and gazing into Josh's eyes saying, "Always, Bud" and Josh saying to her, "Forever,Reva." I could go on after that!!!

I am a soulmate of this couple!!!! I will always remember that last scene of the GL.

#8   2009/12/05 01:58PM
    4everGL

Although I love Josh and Reva separately, I was really not a fan of them being a couple, but in the theme of "happily ever after", them meeting at the lighthouse to drive off into the future together was very fitting!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list