List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Lights fans cooking...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Lights fans cooking...

Started by Rosie Butterface at 2009/07/29 06:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/22 03:00PM, Views: 21156, Replies: 178
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 page:
    #171   2013/11/30 05:08AM
    Re: Guiding Lights fans cooking...
    LucyT

Quote Bizzie Fan: Rosie wanted to say hi to you and wish you and your family along with all of the other wonderful GL fans on our board a Blessed & Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi,Bizzie Fan.I hope you and Rosie had I great Thanksgiving.How are you both?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/30 05:12AM
    #172   2013/12/18 02:37PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bizzie Fan: Rosie wanted to say hi to you and wish you and your family along with all of the other wonderful GL fans on our board a Blessed & Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi,Bizzie Fan.I hope you and Rosie had I great Thanksgiving.How are you both?

Hi Bizzie Fan and LucyT! I was so glad to see your posts. I tried to get on here a few times and would get errors and thought maybe the GL MB were no longer working. I hope the both of you and all the GL FAN FAMILY are having a Wonderful Holiday Time!! Over Thanksgiving made it to Nebraska Memorial Stadium. My son did a paper on Brooke Berringer and the Stadium has a statue of BB and TO we needed a picture of. Great story if anyone needs a good cry! There is a quote by William Jennings Bryan at the complex...“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.” Kind of cool!

Hope the New Year brings so many special blessing on everyone!

#173   2013/12/18 02:42PM
    Rosie Butter...

Here is new recipe try.. Pumpkin Pie Dip
    1 pkg. of 8oz cream cheese softended.
    2 Cups of powdered sugar
    1 cup canned pumpkin
    1/2 cup of sour cream
    1 tsp. ground cinnamon
    1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
    1/2 tsp. ginger
    gingersnap cookies

In a large bowl beat th crem cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Chill to blend flavors. Serve with gingersnaps. Would be good with gingerbread or gingerbread cookies too!! Maybe while having some Chai Spiced tea!

#174   2013/12/24 10:25AM
    Bizzie Fan

Merry Christmas Rosie, Lucy, and all the wonderful Guiding Light Fans!

Rosie, I too had some problems when I tried to check out out the GL board. I was afraid that they had done away with it. So glad we still have it and can still post together with all of the wonderful people here on this board.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/24 10:26AM
    #175   2014/01/07 07:11AM
    Layngel

Wow cool thread! I miss GL so much. Here is a quick and easy pot pie leftover recipe

pie crust
    Left over Chicken at least a cup
    Can of Veg all or any veggie
    Can cream of mushroom soup
    Cheese

Mix all the ingredients (chicken, veggies and soup) put it in the pie shell, top with cheese then cover will other pie shell bake at 350 until golden brown

#176   2014/01/07 07:12AM
    Layngel

Quote Rosie Butterface: Here is new recipe try.. Pumpkin Pie Dip
    1 pkg. of 8oz cream cheese softended.
    2 Cups of powdered sugar
    1 cup canned pumpkin
    1/2 cup of sour cream
    1 tsp. ground cinnamon
    1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
    1/2 tsp. ginger
    gingersnap cookies

In a large bowl beat th crem cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Chill to blend flavors. Serve with gingersnaps. Would be good with gingerbread or gingerbread cookies too!! Maybe while having some Chai Spiced tea!

Mmm sounds good!

#177   2014/01/08 02:01PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Bizzie Fan: Merry Christmas Rosie, Lucy, and all the wonderful Guiding Light Fans!

Rosie, I too had some problems when I tried to check out out the GL board. I was afraid that they had done away with it. So glad we still have it and can still post together with all of the wonderful people here on this board.

Hi Bizzie Fan! I was so sad that I thought I could not post any longer. When I did get back on, I figured it was just my husband playing I.T. Computer Man... He likes to do all this security stuff and then no one can use our computers----MEN WITH TOYS!

#178   2014/01/08 02:32PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Layngel: Wow cool thread! I miss GL so much. Here is a quick and easy pot pie leftover recipe

pie crust
    Cheese

Mix all the ingredients (chicken, veggies and soup) put it in the pie shell, top with cheese then cover will other pie shell bake at 350 until golden brown

Hi Layngel! This sound so gooood and perfect for the almost 50 states of COLD!! I have tried to pull Names of recipes with GL themes, but have been very lazy with that. Here is a good one for the Super Bowel---
    Frito Corn Salad(yes, it is salad so must be good for ya!)
    1 can niblet corn, drained
    1 can shoepeg corn, drained
    1 cup light mayo or miracle whip
    1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
    pinch of sugar or to taste
    1 1/2 cup or more of Chili Fritos slightly crushed

Mix first 4 ingredients. Add pinch of sugar if desired. Add chips just before serving

#179   2014/02/22 03:00PM
    Layngel

Quote Rosie Butterface:
    Quote Layngel: Wow cool thread! I miss GL so much. Here is a quick and easy pot pie leftover recipe

pie crust
    Cheese

Hi Layngel! This sound so gooood and perfect for the almost 50 states of COLD!! I have tried to pull Names of recipes with GL themes, but have been very lazy with that. Here is a good one for the Super Bowel---
    Frito Corn Salad(yes, it is salad so must be good for ya!)
    1 can niblet corn, drained
    1 can shoepeg corn, drained
    1 cup light mayo or miracle whip
    1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
    pinch of sugar or to taste
    1 1/2 cup or more of Chili Fritos slightly crushed

Mix first 4 ingredients. Add pinch of sugar if desired. Add chips just before serving

Hi! Sorry for late response.

That sounds delicious I will have to try that!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list