List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marina and Mallet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marina and Mallet

Started by mod matt at 2006/09/13 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/14 05:18PM, Views: 580, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 09:48AM
    Marina and Mallet
    mod matt

Does anyone else suspect this relationship will soon be more than professional very soon? What sort of trouble could it bring if they do get together?

#2   2006/09/13 11:41AM
    Re: Marina and Mallet
    owaysl8

What's going on with the writers on this show? Is the ONLY storyline they can think to write about is trouble and discord between couples? The storyline concerning cancer was a good thought but it's had nothing to do with dealing with cancer (in a believable way)..it's just about how bad Reva can screw up her and Joshes lives and how much she can screw with his head. Mallet and Dinah are a great couple and have the potential for some great storylines but instead they brought in all this other crap now. Jeezzzzz, give it a break! Write something worth watching. Divorcing and breaking up isn't the "only" thing going on in everyone's lives.

#3   2006/09/14 05:18PM
    Re: Marina and Mallet
    suburbandiva

The writers for GL must be on drugs! They don't write about love and over coming problems. They write about familys getten it on with in their famlies! They have a problem with love! But, not on just meanless, no connection whatso ever sex! I'am just so not into the just jump in and out of the bed! I would really love to see a love story, like Richard and Cassie. Sorry, I think that was another writer team!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list