List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: song playing while Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

song playing while Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral

Started by brysgrndmom at 2007/02/08 09:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/09 03:48PM, Views: 1016, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/02/08 09:40AM
    song playing while Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral
    brysgrndmom

I am trying to find out the song that was playing as Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral. It fit the show so perfect. I watched several parts over and over again just to hear the song and to see if it mad me cry.

#2   2007/02/08 12:17PM
    Re: song playing while Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral
    sonia022

See previous threads that have the title SONG in them...

#3   2007/02/08 05:16PM
    SndrElkins

Quote brysgrndmom: I am trying to find out the song that was playing as Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral. It fit the show so perfect. I watched several parts over and over again just to hear the song and to see if it mad me cry.

The name of the song is Far Away From Here,,Singer Is Brian D. Siewert..and is not for purchase to the public.I hate that cause i also love that song..

#4   2007/02/08 06:35PM
    tess_1975

the song that was playing as tammy died was (far away) by brian siewert.. the other one is (goodbye my lover) by james blunt... i have both of them if anyone needs them.. email me at tess_1975@yahoo.com put guiding light in the subject

#5   2007/02/08 06:37PM
    tess_1975

i have both of the songs in my media player..email me at tess_1975@yahoo.com put guiding light in the subject..

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote brysgrndmom: I am trying to find out the song that was playing as Tammy was dying and during parts of the funeral. It fit the show so perfect. I watched several parts over and over again just to hear the song and to see if it mad me cry.

The name of the song is Far Away From Here,,Singer Is Brian D. Siewert..and is not for purchase to the public.I hate that cause i also love that song..

#6   2007/02/09 10:00AM
    SndrElkins

Quote tess_1975: the song that was playing as tammy died was (far away) by brian siewert.. the other one is (goodbye my lover) by james blunt... i have both of them if anyone needs them.. email me at tess_1975@yahoo.com put guiding light in the subject

Where did you fine the song Far away from here??

#7   2007/02/09 03:24PM
    KiSsMeXoXo546

no the songs called far away and im pretty sure its by nickleback bu tif im wrong that song also fits that furnal perfect too yeah thats wat the song is called and it is made by

#8   2007/02/09 03:48PM
    sonia022

Faraway...Brian Siewart...written for GL, for Jon and Tammy. No plans for it to be released.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list