List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Kim Zimmer's Weight

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Kim Zimmer's Weight

Started by Hotchocolate29 at 2009/06/27 06:18PM
    Latest post: 2009/07/07 02:11AM, Views: 8969, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/06/27 06:18PM
    Kim Zimmer's Weight
    Hotchocolate29

I started a post on the B&B site about people making remarks about Susan Flannery's weight gain( Stephaine B&B) and I how I felt that despite her weight, she is a wonderfully talented actress. The same can be said about Kim Zimmer. Kim Zimmer is one of my favorite actresses in daytime. She has class, intelligence and she's not afraid to speak her mind about GL's poor writing and direction. To me her and Flannery represent real women.It's nice to see a person on tv that is not pencil thin with amazing acting abilities. There is so many young women who are over weight and don't feel beautiful, because societies defintion of beauty is blonde, skinny with green eyes. Kim has changed weight wise over the last five years, but she is same darling that graced our screens twenty-five years ago!!.

BEST WISHES KIM I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUCCEED AFTER GL

"Despite her weight..." Acting has nothing to do with weight. Ban for 3 days for actress bashing.

Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/07 11:10AM
    #2   2009/06/28 08:36AM
    Re: Kim Zimmer's Weight
    Motorcycle Mama

I am 2 out of 3...blonde with green eyes, and I agree with you 100% >>> What a person weighs isn't what makes them a good person !!!!!!!!!!!

#3   2009/06/28 07:48PM
    SassyFrass

Ummmm.....I am left absolutely speechless. I do however believe this is the second actor you have bashed in 3 days and I am hoping that you get banned. 'nuff said.

KIS

#4   2009/06/29 07:43AM
    jmdeeg

I guess I am just getting tired of all this bashing of actor's appearances, whether heavy or not,and only want to add my own opinion which is that both Susan Flannery and Kim Zimmer are beautiful and excellent actresses...they perform as most of the other older soap actresses who "know their stuff"...who actually cares if they don't look as they did 10 years ago? I certainly don't....jdvermeer

#5   2009/06/29 06:34PM
    Prettymellow

Quote SassyFrass: Ummmm.....I am left absolutely speechless. I do however believe this is the second actor you have bashed in 3 days and I am hoping that you get banned. 'nuff said.

KIS

I was talking about me. I didn't bash anyone.

K I M

#6   2009/06/29 06:37PM
    xxEmxx

I noticed today that Kim looks like she's lost a bit of weight! I dont care how much she weighs! All that matters is that she is a good person and an amazing actress!!

#7   2009/06/29 06:47PM
    Prettymellow

Quote xxEmxx: I noticed today that Kim looks like she's lost a bit of weight! I dont care how much she weighs! All that matters is that she is a good person and an amazing actress!!

She did look great. I do care what she weighs. She looks happier today and healther. She may not have lost Any weight, but she is making an effort.

Good people die every day, but life is a gift and we all need to make efforts to cherish that. It starts with you. It's hard. (I am not saying it isn't, but I don't want to lay in a coffin, I want to lay in my bed with my husband for as long as I can) So I go without to make sure I am not without the one I love.

K I M.

#8   2009/06/29 07:39PM
    Rosie Butter...

Many people do die due to being overweight. However, there are so many women(some men too) who have died due to being underweight. Girls seeing people on TV/movies/magazines of girls with little boy bodies give young people the idea that too skinny is normal. The world is full of all sizes. I am glad to see actors that can act, instead of just look good in a tight dress. Reva is sexy and nothing gets in her way. Reva is confident----that is sexy!

#9   2009/06/29 08:03PM
    SassyFrass

Quote Prettymellow:
    Quote Rosie Butterface: Many people do die due to being overweight. However, there are so many women(some men too) who have died due to being underweight. Girls seeing people on TV/movies/magazines of girls with little boy bodies give young people the idea that too skinny is normal. The world is full of all sizes. I am glad to see actors that can act, instead of just look good in a tight dress. Reva is sexy and nothing gets in her way. Reva is confident----that is sexy!

Are you serious? Those that die from being underweight are different they too have a problem, but to say that Reva is in the same cat? NO. Look up the names. You can't be Overweight, and happy. She is hiding something or unhappy with something in her life. She was beautiful and now she is big. Loud and big. Hey call a doctor they will tell you, She now has to be loud to be big and get the attention off her being big.

Sorry, not bashing. Just keeping it mellow

I highly doubt you are either a physician or a phycologist, so quit analyzing.....Many people are happy and overweight. I am coming to the conclusion that you are very superficial and ignorant.

#10   2009/06/29 08:13PM
    mamarock

Quote Prettymellow:
    Quote Rosie Butterface: Many people do die due to being overweight. However, there are so many women(some men too) who have died due to being underweight. Girls seeing people on TV/movies/magazines of girls with little boy bodies give young people the idea that too skinny is normal. The world is full of all sizes. I am glad to see actors that can act, instead of just look good in a tight dress. Reva is sexy and nothing gets in her way. Reva is confident----that is sexy!

Are you serious? Those that die from being underweight are different they too have a problem, but to say that Reva is in the same cat? NO. Look up the names. You can't be Overweight, and happy. She is hiding something or unhappy with something in her life. She was beautiful and now she is big. Loud and big. Hey call a doctor they will tell you, She now has to be loud to be big and get the attention off her being big.

Sorry, not bashing. Just keeping it mellow

Rosie Butterface is one of the sweetest posters on this board..and you go after her too. What is your problem???

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list