* Gil Rogers will be returning to the show as Hawk Shayne. Look for his first appearance on May the 1st.
* Clayton Smith will be taking care of some of Dinah's dirty work when he shows up to play Hans on Wednesday, April the 16th.
* Mark Schlereth will returns to the role of Roc Hoover on Monday, March the 24th.
* Ken Arnold and Charlie Hendricks will be appearing as federal agents on Wednesday, March the 26th.
* Wesley Ramsey will be returning as Sam Spencer on Friday, April the 4th and Monday, April the 7th.
* Olivia Birkelund will appear as Phoebe on Tuesday, March the 11th.
* Carey Cromelin will return as the one and only Wanda on Monday, March the 3rd.
* Carter Niles will be making Jonathan angry when he makes an appearance as Mr. Francis on Wednesday, March the 5th.
* Real life CBS reporter Brenda Waters of KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, will be playing herself on Thursday, March the 6th.
* Ricky Paull Goldin (Gus Aitoro) has announced that he will be leaving the show when his contract expires.
* Persistent rumors that Scott Bryce (Craig on ATWT) will be joining the cast have not been confirmed by the show and remain rumors.
* Mike Greensburg and Mike Golic from ESPN's Mike and Mike In The Morning will be bumping into Josh and Reva on Wednesday, February the 20th.
* Jordan Mahome will be getting Marina into a dangerous position on Wednesday, February the 6th.
* Kevin Stapleton will play Preston, the lucky man who gets to take Harley out for a date on Wednesday, February the 6th.
* Broadway actress Lizbeth Mackay will appear as Dr. Pleasance on Thursday, January the 31st. Will she be able to talk some sense into Cassie?
* Lois Robbins will be catching Cyrus out on Friday, February the 1st.
* Stephanie Gatschet will be returning in the role of Tammy. She will be on Tuesday, January the 22nd, Wednesday, January the 23rd and Friday, January the 25th.
* Elba Sette-Camara will appear as a cop who helps Harley out on Wednesday, January the 16th.
* Krista Sutton, a featured actress on the improvisational soap/sitcom Train 48 and American Psycho, will appear on Wednesday, January the 9th.
* Tuck Milligan will be appearing as Chalmers. He'll be sorting things out between Doris and Buzz on Thursday, December the 20th.
* Victor Buvine will make an appearance as Commissioner Thompson on Friday, December the 21st.
* Douglas Harmsen will appear as Fred, a new accomplice for Will, on December the 21st.
* CBS anchor Kate Sullivan will appear as herself to announce election results on December the 11th.
* Broadway performer Dylis Croman will be sharing some time with Bill when she appears as Andrea on Thursday, December the 6th.
* Meredith Patterson will be appearing as Melinda, the wedding planner for Gus and Natalia's nuptials. Patterson is a stage vet and has appeared in the films Broken Flowers and The Princess Diaries 2 as well as TV series Boston Legal. She shall be on GL on Friday December the 7th, Monday, December the 10th and again on Friday, December the 21st.
* Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan Randall) is expected to return early in 2008 for an undisclosed period of time.
* Tim Meinelschmidt will be giving Olivia terrible news when he appears in the role of Dr. Lane on Wednesday, November the 28th.
* John Michael Hill will be getting pushed around by Cyrus and Harley when he appears as Bruce on Monday, December the 3rd.