List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: How did Callie make the plane crash about her?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How did Callie make the plane crash about her?!

Started by charlottefields22 at 2013/01/12 08:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/12 10:59AM, Views: 7076, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/01/12 08:11AM
    How did Callie make the plane crash about her?!
    charlottefie...

I like Callie's character but it irks me how she is the only one who gets whatever she wants (pre-season 9). She got the best friend (Mark) and Arizona and then Sofia. Like Arizona said, she got her bi-dream. Mark who she used to have sex with and who fathered her baby is always around her and Arizona and she has the nerve to obsess over who Arizona has had sex with in the hospital. I just feel like Shonda Rhimes obviously favours Callie in the show especially when she made Arizona's amputation all about Callie and had a Callie-centric episode (actually a Callie-centric season). Of course Arizona is going to be depressed and abusive and aggressive, other than the car crash, the plane crash was the first dramatic thing to ever personally happen to Arizona. She was in severe pain, they were in the woods for 4 days and were hungry and thirsty and basically waiting to die so obviously Arizona won't just forget about that and after the whole ordeal at the woods, she's lost her limb which is life-changing. I don't understand how people say she should get over it. Would you get over it if you lost a limb?

#2   2013/01/12 10:59AM
    Re: How did Callie make the plane crash about her?!
    dafyduc

Quote charlottefields22: I like Callie's character but it irks me how she is the only one who gets whatever she wants (pre-season 9). She got the best friend (Mark) and Arizona and then Sofia. Like Arizona said, she got her bi-dream. Mark who she used to have sex with and who fathered her baby is always around her and Arizona and she has the nerve to obsess over who Arizona has had sex with in the hospital. I just feel like Shonda Rhimes obviously favours Callie in the show especially when she made Arizona's amputation all about Callie and had a Callie-centric episode (actually a Callie-centric season). Of course Arizona is going to be depressed and abusive and aggressive, other than the car crash, the plane crash was the first dramatic thing to ever personally happen to Arizona. She was in severe pain, they were in the woods for 4 days and were hungry and thirsty and basically waiting to die so obviously Arizona won't just forget about that and after the whole ordeal at the woods, she's lost her limb which is life-changing. I don't understand how people say she should get over it. Would you get over it if you lost a limb?

I adore Callie and I think this has been very hard on her. She lost her best friend and her wife all in one breath. Yes arizona is still alive, but she is absent in the marriage. Not minimizing arizona's pain, but Callie has suffered too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list