List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Christina and Owen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christina and Owen

Started by coco28 at 2011/10/15 08:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/20 08:32AM, Views: 5069, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2011/10/15 08:34PM
    Christina and Owen
    coco28

Cristina is such a biatch, so unworthy of care and love. She is freakin robot. She loves surgery, she doesnt care about saving people, she would be happy doing a procedure on a pig as long as she got to perform a procedure. So emotionless. No wonder she can't have children, she is too selfish, she can't put someone else's needs before her if her life depended on it. I just hate the character.

Owen is an idiot for being with someone like her, she'd leave him in a second if she had a career opportunity 2% better than what she's got now. She wouldn't think twice. She doesnt deserve him.

#2   2011/10/17 05:12PM
    Re: Christina and Owen
    dafyduc

Quote coco28: Cristina is such a biatch, so unworthy of care and love. She is freakin robot. She loves surgery, she doesnt care about saving people, she would be happy doing a procedure on a pig as long as she got to perform a procedure. So emotionless. No wonder she can't have children, she is too selfish, she can't put someone else's needs before her if her life depended on it. I just hate the character.

Owen is an idiot for being with someone like her, she'd leave him in a second if she had a career opportunity 2% better than what she's got now. She wouldn't think twice. She doesnt deserve him.

I used to kinda like her, but not anymore. I don't know how Owen can stand the sight of the biotch that murdered his child

#3   2011/10/19 01:59PM
    noony6

I gotta disagree on this one. Christina is a very complex woman. I think she's battling an inner, hormonal desire to want a child with her desires to be all about the medicine & saving lives. If you watched her with Zola last week, she is actually so great with her! I couldn't get over how great they were. I really hoped that she didn't go through with the abortion, but after she talked about it to Mer, and after Mer said what she said to Owen, it really had me feeling for Christina to have to make that choice, even though I totally did not agree with it.

I think her & Owen are going to have more problems though, sadly. He watched her with Zola, & I could tell that he was thinking, wow, what a great mother she could be, why doesn't she want this? I want to see her come around to wanting it, but still have her Christina edge...if that makes any sense.

#4   2012/04/05 11:19PM
    fanoftaylor

[quote]Quote coco28: Cristina is such a biatch, so unworthy of care and love. She is freakin robot. She loves surgery, she doesnt care about saving people, she would be happy doing a procedure on a pig as long as she got to perform a procedure. So emotionless. No wonder she can't have children, she is too selfish, she can't put someone else's needs before her if her life depended on it. I just hate the character.

Owen is an idiot for being with someone like her, she'd leave him in a second if she had a career opportunity 2% better than what she's got now. She wouldn't think twice. She doesnt deserve him.[/quot

I know that I am a little late posting on this but I think that the love that Christina had for Dr Burke was the only love that she had and once he left her she has been a basket case. Christina has been pregnant twice and the 1st time she had to have surgery since the child was in her fallopian tubes, and she the second she had an abortion. Christina has made it clear that she does not want kids and I have to respect her for this, however I think if the show continues she may have a child by the finale... JMHO

#5   2012/04/12 06:45PM
    seraphimom

Well sorry to say a neg, but i'm having a real hard time, feeling sorry for the Christina character. Never cared for her and thought once she married Owen the character would become less cyborg, but alas, no. she's hurt that he cheated, OMG, she aborted his baby and now shes mad, and he's begging her to open the door, oh Owen just walk away
    Shes aborted his baby, knowing that he wanted the child, he stayed with her, oh crap i can't even talk about this, as usual it's all about her, yuk can't stand her character, i usually go to the bathroom when she's on

#6   2012/04/13 09:41AM
    Izitjo

Owen knew who she was when he married her.
    He knew she loved the job and was a robot.
    He KNEW she didn't want children.
    He PRETENDED he was that guy also.
    Then he changed and expected her to change with him.
    He thought he would change her and got angry when who she was is who she is going to be.
    He wasn't fair to ask her to go against who she is and he wasn't fair to punish her when she couldn't become the person he wanted her to be.
    He was wrong a thousand times to expect her to be what he wanted and shes paying the price.
    The abortion was unfortunate but having a child you DON'T WANT and can't love would have been MORE unfortunate with everyone involve, especially the child, paying the price,

#7   2012/04/13 09:56AM
    Izitjo

Final Thoughts:

Owen should have gotten a divorce when they discovered no resolution about the pregnancy but he stuck around carrying that resentment until it bubbled out of his penis. He wanted to hurt her because she hurt him. His hurt was malicious and deliberate.
    Hers was collateral and had nothing to do with Owen as a person and everything to do with Christina.

I like both characters but this s/l sucks monkey balls!
    Christina should have kept that abortion to herself. You don't get past something like that if the other party wants the baby.
    Owen sould have kept that one night stand to himself but he was too full of anger and vengence.
    They were both to selfish to carry the guilt for the person they loved.

#8   2013/10/08 02:01PM
    Gideon58

At least Cristina is honest about not wanting children, I really admire that about her. A lot of women who don't want children will try to hide it from the men in their lives for as long as they can, but Cristina has made it clear from jump to Owen that she doesn't want to be a mother, so it's hard to feel sympathy for Owen when he tries to blame Cristina for not wanting to have a family with him, it has nothing to do with him.

#9   2013/10/20 08:32AM
    dafyduc

Quote Gideon58: At least Cristina is honest about not wanting children, I really admire that about her. A lot of women who don't want children will try to hide it from the men in their lives for as long as they can, but Cristina has made it clear from jump to Owen that she doesn't want to be a mother, so it's hard to feel sympathy for Owen when he tries to blame Cristina for not wanting to have a family with him, it has nothing to do with him.

If she doesn't want children she should learn to use birth control(she is a doctor for crying out loud) It is one thing to deny your husband a baby, but to kill a baby is another thing entirely

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list