List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Should Derek forgive Meredith?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Derek forgive Meredith?

Started by coco28 at 2011/10/15 08:24PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/19 01:53PM, Views: 4989, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2011/10/15 08:24PM
    Should Derek forgive Meredith?
    coco28

It wasn't fair that Meredith's mistake cost him so much career wise and then the baby. But this is the same person he fell in love with knowing that she is a caring loving and emotional human being and what she did is just a testament to it. She made a mistake driven by her emotions to help the chief and his wife. She lost the baby because of her stupidity and weeks of disinterest from Derek. If he isn't divorcing her he should find a way to talk to her. Something or someone has to change.

#2   2011/10/17 05:13PM
    Re: Should Derek forgive Meredith?
    dafyduc

Quote coco28: It wasn't fair that Meredith's mistake cost him so much career wise and then the baby. But this is the same person he fell in love with knowing that she is a caring loving and emotional human being and what she did is just a testament to it. She made a mistake driven by her emotions to help the chief and his wife. She lost the baby because of her stupidity and weeks of disinterest from Derek. If he isn't divorcing her he should find a way to talk to her. Something or someone has to change.

Derek needs to climb down off that cross before he gets a serious nose bleed.

#3   2011/10/18 12:19PM
    coco28

Is it me or this board has very few visitors, we should talk about it on the y and r board, may be some of them watch it and might like to talk here

#4   2011/10/19 01:53PM
    Licorice_423

He definitely needs to get off of his high horse. She is suffering so much right now on top the guilt that she already feels.

#5   2011/10/19 01:53PM
    noony6

I agree completely! I hate seeing him so mad at her, because she totally did what she did out of loyalty to the chief & love & concern for Adelle. I do hate that it cost Derrick the trial, because he was doing it for her, but like you said, this was who she has always been! She feels sorry for serial killers, she sticks her hands in bodies with bombs...LOL

I really hope this week they are working their way back to each other. And I also really want to see them get Zola back! Last week was heart wretching!! When Mer cries, I bawl!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list