List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Upsets Galore!! (Spoilers Included!!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Upsets Galore!! (Spoilers Included!!)

Started by valencia4love at 2011/05/13 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/25 04:20PM, Views: 4832, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/05/13 07:44AM
    Upsets Galore!! (Spoilers Included!!)
    valencia4love

I am so mad at Alex right now that i can't even see straight !! Yes, what Mer did was dishonset, but Alex is the last one to be throwing stones at her or anyone else for that matter!! He's just pizzed off that he got played by that woman doctor that he had been knocking boots with!! And from what i saw from the previews.. Things for Mer are only going to go from bad to worst !! You happy now Alex !!

Teddy.. Wake up and get a freakin clue!! Your hubby is head over heals in love with you!! But, the way that she's been acting all high and mighty with Christina, I say the sooner she's gone, the better !!

Jackson!! Come on now!! You know damn well that the real reason that Lexie can't keep staring at Sloan is because she still in love with him !! Quit being in denial and move the hell on already!!

Chief Webber better do everything his power to make things right for Mer!! His wife is the only reason why Mer did what she did!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/05/13 07:47AM
    #2   2011/05/13 08:11AM
    Re: Upsets Galore!! (Spoilers Included!!)
    Longhornsfan79

Quote valencia4love: I am so mad at Alex right now that i can't even see straight !! Yes, what Mer did was dishonset, but Alex is the last one to be throwing stones at her or anyone else for that matter!! He's just pizzed off that he got played by that woman doctor that he had been knocking boots with!! And from what i saw from the previews.. Things for Mer are only going to go from bad to worst !! You happy now Alex !!

Teddy.. Wake up and get a freakin clue!! Your hubby is head over heals in love with you!! But, the way that she's been acting all high and mighty with Christina, I say the sooner she's gone, the better !!

Jackson!! Come on now!! You know damn well that the real reason that Lexie can't keep staring at Sloan is because she still in love with him !! Quit being in denial and move the hell on already!!

Chief Webber better do everything his power to make things right for Mer!! His wife is the only reason why Mer did what she did!!

Hey Valencia!

Well, Alex the douche bag is back! Thats all I have to say about that.

I wonder if Mer and Der will survive this?

Teddy aint goin to Germany. I bet she comes to her senses next week.

Oh yeah Lexie is still wanting Mark, I hope it happens next week! She sees how good he is with kids and now shes want him to be her baby daddy! LOL!

I bet April gets the chief resident position!

Cant believe its the season finale next week! Cant wait!

#3   2011/05/25 04:20PM
    Re: Upsets Galore!! (Spoilers Included!!)
    retired fan

I hope Mer and Derek make it, they are so important to the show.....And of course Mark and Lexie (I want them back together.

Send Carev down the road. I can't believe that he let the cat out of the bag after all that the other doctors did for him.

It sure seemed as though there wern't many episodes this season.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list