List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Didn't you just want to hug McSteamy on the stairs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Didn't you just want to hug McSteamy on the stairs

Started by jcyl at 2011/04/04 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/05 07:08PM, Views: 4665, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2011/04/04 08:42PM
    Didn't you just want to hug McSteamy on the stairs
    jcyl

When Mark was sitting on the hospital hallway stairs and talking to Little Grey about how scared he was for Callie, I have never seen him look so gorgeous and vulnerable at the same time.......

Be still my heart....I just wanted to hug him myself... I was surprised that LG did not just throw herself into his arms......

#2   2011/04/28 11:21AM
    Re: Didn't you just want to hug McSteamy on the stairs
    My lisia

Quote jcyl: When Mark was sitting on the hospital hallway stairs and talking to Little Grey about how scared he was for Callie, I have never seen him look so gorgeous and vulnerable at the same time.......

Be still my heart....I just wanted to hug him myself... I was surprised that LG did not just throw herself into his arms......

I really wanted to hug him
    I was hopeing more that when little grey seen him like that she would want to hug and kiss him and be there for him. I had my fingers crossed she would see how much she missed and loved him but nooo she had to go home with the guy she doesnt love instead

#3   2011/05/01 10:35PM
    jcyl

Quote My lisia:
    Quote jcyl: When Mark was sitting on the hospital hallway stairs and talking to Little Grey about how scared he was for Callie, I have never seen him look so gorgeous and vulnerable at the same time.......

I really wanted to hug him
    I was hopeing more that when little grey seen him like that she would want to hug and kiss him and be there for him. I had my fingers crossed she would see how much she missed and loved him but nooo she had to go home with the guy she doesnt love instead

Thanks for responding to my post.....starting to think I was the only one tear-eyed when cutie McSteamy was near tears on the stairs......I was waiting for Little Grey to run into his arms......but you are right....no.....we will have to wait....

#4   2011/05/06 10:55AM
    Bachelorette

I liked McSteamy and Little Grey together. Guess it won't happen.

#5   2011/05/06 10:40PM
    jcyl

Quote Bachelorette: I liked McSteamy and Little Grey together. Guess it won't happen.

I think they will ultimately end up together......going to take time.....

#6   2011/07/05 02:32AM
    wolverine21

Quote jcyl:
    Quote Bachelorette: I liked McSteamy and Little Grey together. Guess it won't happen.

ANd in which season you think it will happen.

#7   2011/07/05 02:32AM
    wolverine21

Quote jcyl:

#8   2011/07/12 10:40PM
    jcyl

Quote wolverine21:
    Quote jcyl:

At this rate, the last season, unless McDreamy and Meredith leave the show, which they may do after this upcoming season.

Assuming the show goes on, Little Grey would be the Grey, and McSteamy will have to be her guy......whatever that means.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/12 10:41PM
    #9   2012/01/05 07:08PM
    Izitjo

I always want to Hug McSteamy...stairs, hall closet, window ledge....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list