List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Teddy is Patheic!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Teddy is Patheic!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2011/04/01 08:45AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/01 10:32PM, Views: 4600, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/04/01 08:45AM
    Teddy is Patheic!!!
    valencia4love

This is first time that i actually didn't like Teddy !!! The nerve of her telling Christine to find someone else to learn from!!! She's just can't admit that maybe, just maybe, it's her that could learn a thing or too from Christine!! Christine's idea helped saved both Callie and her baby's life!!! And instead giving Christine props for a job well done... She gets her panties twisted all in tiny knots and reads Christine the riot act !! INO - A real teacher.. is someone who can admit that they themselves still have things to learn, even from their students!! So glad, that Chief Webber told Teddy to back away from the table and let Christine take over !! She got eggs thrown in her face in front of everyone and just couldn't take it!!! Get over yourself Teddy!! You ain't all that and a bag of chips !! Christine proved it !!

#2   2011/04/01 08:58AM
    Re: Teddy is Patheic!!!
    Longhornsfan79

Yeah I think Burke was a much better teacher than Teddy. And girlfriend needs to wake the hell up and realize that she has a HOT husband who wants to be with her! It really gets on my nerves! LOL!

#3   2011/04/01 04:40PM
    Mary78

I agree. Just because your the teacher Teddy doesn't mean you know everything. I loved that Christina had the best idea to save her. Ha ha Teddy and Owen the Chief liked Christina's idea.

#4   2011/04/04 10:17AM
    noony6

Man, I couldn't agree more!

Now when I saw Teddy getting on her, it made me think I missed something...The thing Christina tried did work completely right? There wasn't some complication that Teddy had to fix or something?

#5   2011/04/04 08:38PM
    jcyl

I agree all. What is up with Teddy? I like her character, but I really don't get her lately. She is all over the place....Next thing she will be sleeping with Arizona.

Her character is so undefined it is hard to enjoy her. At first I thought she was telling Christina that she wasn't going to teach her as she had "graduated" so to speak.....

I think she was just jealous......

#6   2011/04/28 11:45AM
    My lisia

Quote jcyl: I agree all. What is up with Teddy? I like her character, but I really don't get her lately. She is all over the place....Next thing she will be sleeping with Arizona.

Her character is so undefined it is hard to enjoy her. At first I thought she was telling Christina that she wasn't going to teach her as she had "graduated" so to speak.....

I really dont think she was jealous I think teddy just got her nose outta joint because yang came up with a great idea that wasnt Teddys.If your a good doctor you dont care how you safe a life as long as you safe a life.and the way she acted was very childish it just shows she has a lot of growing up to do. I say way to go yang for being a great doctor and thinking out side of the box !!!

#7   2011/05/01 10:32PM
    jcyl

Quote My lisia:
    Quote jcyl: I agree all. What is up with Teddy? I like her character, but I really don't get her lately. She is all over the place....Next thing she will be sleeping with Arizona.

I really dont think she was jealous I think teddy just got her nose outta joint because yang came up with a great idea that wasnt Teddys.If your a good doctor you dont care how you safe a life as long as you safe a life.and the way she acted was very childish it just shows she has a lot of growing up to do. I say way to go yang for being a great doctor and thinking out side of the box !!!

I guess that is what I meant by jealous....Yang had the good idea, and Teddy was pizzed and jealous that not only was it not her idea, but she felt upstaged..so to speak... I agree, as a mentor, Teddy should have been proud of Yang......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list