List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?

Started by Longhornsfan79 at 2011/04/01 08:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/07 01:13PM, Views: 5589, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2011/04/28 11:40AM
    Re: What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?
    My lisia

I really liked it yes it was different because of what the show normaly is but I think Callie has a great voice and everyone else did a great job as well.I all so think that with everything that was going on the music was a nice touch to show everyones emotions I would watch another musical greys for sure !

#12   2012/01/05 07:22PM
    Izitjo

I thought it was well thought out and very well executed. The actors that weren't singers rose to the occasion and the ones that had some training carried the others well.
    I may be biased as I am a fan of musicals in general and musical plays especially. I even liked the Buffy Musical.

#13   2013/04/06 11:01AM
    Moodygirl52

I know this was a long time ago, but I loved the musical episode. All the actors that sang were wonderful and emotional. I did not watch GA in the beginning but have all the dvds and have watched them many, many, times. This episode was outstanding. I don't think they can ever top this episode.

Kevin McKidd has a powerful voice and Sara's voice, too. I am glad she and the baby survived.

But still upset that Mark and Lexie had to die last season. But glad they named the hospital after them. Would have liked to see their portraits hung up there.

#14   2013/10/08 01:55PM
    Gideon58

Unfortunately, I never saw the musical episode and I was so excited about seeing it because I had seen a clip of Sara Ramirez on You Tube singing "The Miller's Son" from A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC so I was excited about the musical GREY'S but missed it. Does anyone have a link to somewhere where I can see it?

#15   2014/04/07 01:13PM
    Gideon58

After all this time, I have to confess that I never saw the musical episode and I was wondering if anyone knows of a website where I can see it?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list