List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?

Started by Longhornsfan79 at 2011/04/01 08:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/07 01:13PM, Views: 6087, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/04/01 08:31AM
    What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?
    Longhornsfan79

Honestly, I liked the story but the singing got on my nerves after a while. I hope this was a one time thing.

I hope Callies baby is gonna be ok!

After last nights eppy, I still think there is hope for us Mark and Lexie fans!

#2   2011/04/01 08:38AM
    Re: What Did Everyone Think of the Musical Episode?
    valencia4love

I liked it... Granted, if they never do another one again, i will be okay with it.. But, all in all.. I liked it.. I'm just glad that both Callie and her baby survived... Mark and Arizona really went for throat against each other... But in the end, they both realized that Callie needs the both of them in her life...

#3   2011/04/01 03:41PM
    ladykee

I absolutely hated it, finally turned the volume off. I am about to quit watching it all together. Seems like there are more reruns than new shows and then this crap with the singing.

#4   2011/04/01 04:37PM
    Mary78

I liked it, I thought Owen and Callie had great voices. I hope Lexie and Mark and up together in the end too. Avrey seems too pretty for me.

#5   2011/04/01 07:44PM
    franiccasey

I hope they dont do it again just not a fan of musicals

#6   2011/04/02 12:40PM
    stemeyebrenda

:( I THOUGHT IT WAS TERRIBLE THIS IS A SERIOUS SHOW LIFE AND DEATH , THAT MADE IT LOOK LIKE U WAS TRYING TO MAKE A COMEDY OUT OF SHOW, SOME OF THE SONGS WAS GOOD BUT NO MUSICAL FOR GREYS ITS NOT A GOOD FIT. I THINK MARK AND CALLIE SHOULD GET TOGATHER RAISE BABY, THEY SEAM GOOD TOGATHER. ALL IN ALL NO MORE MUSICAL FOR GREYS.

#7   2011/04/02 02:48PM
    elecktra

i loved the way callie sings it was amazing that all but i did not wacht the musical that much i was wachting csi at the same time anyway dont do another musical again please

#8   2011/04/04 10:14AM
    noony6

I just couldn't get over how disapointed I was! LOL I knew when they announced it, I wasn't going to end up liking it! They all sang just fine, & Callie & Owen had amazing voices, but it just wasn't very Grey's Anatomy at all!

The only way I saw it working well, was if it was all in Callie's head. Like if she were the only one singing to herself, as part of the out of body experiance she was having. Even her seeing others singing wasn't so bad. It just got awful when it was everyone else singing to each other. That part was terrible!! The drama in the actual episode would have been soo much more moving if I wasn't distracted by the strange music! LOL

I think they thought they'd have a hit becuase Glee is so great, but Glee works in a totally different way!

#9   2011/04/04 08:34PM
    jcyl

I wanted to like it so much. I looked forward to watching it all day.....

It was Ok. Callie was great. Owen should not have been signing.

Honestly, I really loved the juxtoposition of the music with the action in this manner ( this one time) but, I would have rather had the original artists doing the music that we know and love with this show. Except for Callie, I didn't get why the rest needed to sing........

#10   2011/04/14 10:07AM
    dafyduc

I looked forward to it all week, and I must say there are some good voices in the cast. Callie and lexie were fantastic, but It did seem a little weird for such serious storyline to be handled in this manner. Really want to see Mark and Lexie back together

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list