List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: What's with all the repeats??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's with all the repeats??????

Started by retired fan at 2011/03/14 02:24PM
    Latest post: 2011/12/02 11:07AM, Views: 4551, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/03/14 02:24PM
    What's with all the repeats??????
    retired fan

;( It seems as if the season had just begun, and all of a sudden REPEATS Why is it necessary to have so many repeats? This is my favorite program and it seems like I can never watch a new episode. Maybe you could answer my ???Candace.

#2   2011/03/15 07:29PM
    Re: What's with all the repeats??????
    Candace

They frequently take little 'break's or a hiatus. I think it's to stretch out the 'new' episodes until late May. There will be a new episode airing on March 24.

#3   2011/04/20 05:22AM
    My lisia

Quote retired fan: It seems as if the season had just begun, and all of a sudden REPEATS Why is it necessary to have so many repeats? This is my favorite program and it seems like I can never watch a new episode. Maybe you could answer my ???Candace.

I agree I'm pretty sure there were more repeats then new shows this year I have been really disapointed with how many repeats there were

#4   2011/05/06 07:01AM
    Chrissi

It really takes you out of the story when there are that many repeats. was telling me they've maybe only 13 episodes or something so they have to spread them out? Still. Grrr!

#5   2011/05/31 06:25PM
    retired fan

Quote Candace: They frequently take little 'break's or a hiatus. I think it's to stretch out the 'new' episodes until late May. There will be a new episode airing on March 24.

March 24 2012??????

#6   2011/07/05 02:23AM
    wolverine21

Quote Chrissi: It really takes you out of the story when there are that many repeats. was telling me they've maybe only 13 episodes or something so they have to spread them out? Still. Grrr!

Thats why i prefer to watch the show online at the end of season.

#7   2011/12/02 11:07AM
    Lindalovesyr

I DON'T want to wait until MARCH 24th! What are we suppose to watch all winter???

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list