List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: I'm so upset !!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm so upset !!!!

Started by My lisia at 2011/02/28 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2011/03/14 02:09PM, Views: 3533, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/02/28 11:44AM
    I'm so upset !!!!
    My lisia

I was just wondering if I am the only one that does not like this hole little grey and avery thing.I really dont think they are a good couple I think steamy and little grey make a waaaay better couple way more chemistry. and the fact that little grey left steam and like two hours later got with Avery isnt a very good sign either can you say rebound! I hope little grey comes to her sences and goes back to steamy !

#2   2011/02/28 01:03PM
    Re: I'm so upset !!!!
    dafyduc

I also was holding out hope for Mark and Lexie. Don't care for her and Jackson together. She and Mark sizzle together, but her and Jackson are bland

#3   2011/03/01 06:43AM
    valencia4love

Dont worry!!! This is just a little speed bump for Lexie and Mark ... Nothing more!!! Hell, even when Mark was knocking boots with every skirt on the floor and Lexie was sharing her bed with Alex... Their love for each never really went away ... It was just put in a little box and up a shelf for awhile.. In Lexie's defense... Mark really knock her over with him being Callie's baby daddy !! I would have been floor myself ... Granted, they were both free agents at time, but still this has to bring back flashbacks to why they broke in the first place ... Little Sloan being pregnant with Mark's grandchild and Mark wanted Lexie to help him raise the baby... Lexie is just scare that history is going to repeat itself ... Once she's sees that isn't the case this time... She will be right in Mark's bed where she belongs !! As for Jackson... That was really slimy of him.. to use Lexie insecurites about Mark and Callie's baby to get her into her pants !!! Does he has real feelings for her like Mark ... I don't think so.. Does he like her... Yes, i think he does... So let him have his fun with Lexie while it last... Because when Lexie and Mark get together for good this time.. Jackson will be back at the bar... licking his wounds !!!

#4   2011/03/14 02:09PM
    retired fan

:)) I hope you are right...I really want to see Lexey with Mark.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list