List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Callie is Pregnant with McSteamy's baby!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Callie is Pregnant with McSteamy's baby!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2011/01/14 07:47AM
    Latest post: 2011/01/17 04:57AM, Views: 5077, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2011/01/14 07:47AM
    Callie is Pregnant with McSteamy's baby!!!
    valencia4love

I was really hoping that wasn't going to be the big announcement that Callie had to make .... Now everybody is worry that this will be the end of Lexie and Mark ... I beg to differ ... Yes, Mark still wants children of his own someday... But, he also wanted Lexie back in his life too.. Now that he has her, I don't see him letting history repeat itself... Plus, this time around, things are totally different... Callie has always wanted a baby, but not with Sloan ... She wanted a sperm donor and to raise the baby with Arizona .. I feel bad for Callie ... She's in a really bad spot.. Cause if you remember, Arizona didn't want to have kids , period.. But, she later started to realize just how much Callie wanted them and therefore decided to at least give it some serious thought for the woman she loves so deeply ... Now, there's Mark.. Callie is his best friend... Hell, she's the one that made him realize that he was being jack@$$ for letting his pride stand in the way for his love for Lexie!! He's not going to mad at her.. If anything, he'll mad at himself for not using protection during their sex romps... I see Mark truly supporting Callie in whatever she thinks will be best for her ... As for Lexie... Give my girl some credited... She had a vaild reason in her breaking up with Mark.. She's admitted to him that he was asking for too much too soon as he wanted them to adopted and raise his grandchild as their own... And she every right to feel that way.. They hadn't even been living together for hot second until offspring Sloan came out of nowhere... Saying, I'm your daughter and i'm preggers with your grandchild, whom i plan to give up for adoption... Sheesh... Back to Lexie.. IMO - The shooting at the hospital and then the recent shooting at the campus, really opens Lexie eyes .. Life is short, tomorrow isn't promised and in a flash, you or your love one can be gone in a blink of an eye .. IMO - That's why she finally decided to give her and Mark another chance and also told him that she loves him.. I think this new crinkle with Callie is going test their love for each other, but i also think that it's only going to make them stronger as a couple ...

#2   2011/01/14 10:00AM
    Re: Callie is Pregnant with McSteamy's baby!!!
    Longhornsfan79

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! To me it was ooohhhh so obvious that this is where they were going. Especially when they had Meredith taking 10 Pregnancy Tests with one day and her comment about some people getting pregnant without even trying.

Fear not! This is not the end of Mark and Lexie. Lexie is a very open-minded person so I feel she will just go with the flow on this one. It might be uncomfortable at first, but she will adjust.

As for Callie and Arizona, we will see if she is ready to work on her "bolting" problems. I just dont understand how a pediatrician does not want to have children of their own.

How did I know Alex would shag that intern? LOL!

BTW, Teddys new "husband" is cute! You go girl! I think they will end up falling in love!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/14 10:03AM
    #3   2011/01/14 11:54AM
    valencia4love

Quote Longhornsfan79: I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! To me it was ooohhhh so obvious that this is where they were going. Especially when they had Meredith taking 10 Pregnancy Tests with one day and her comment about some people getting pregnant without even trying.

Fear not! This is not the end of Mark and Lexie. Lexie is a very open-minded person so I feel she will just go with the flow on this one. It might be uncomfortable at first, but she will adjust.

As for Callie and Arizona, we will see if she is ready to work on her "bolting" problems. I just dont understand how a pediatrician does not want to have children of their own.

How did I know Alex would shag that intern? LOL!

BTW, Teddys new "husband" is cute! You go girl! I think they will end up falling in love!

Oh, im not worry about our lexie and mark!! ITA with you.. This is just going to be a speed bump for them, nothing more.. Is Arizona going to put her money where her mouth is?? That's the question!! Mark was right on the money.. As soon as the going got rough in her and Callie's relationship, she bolted as fast as her feet could get her to Africa!!! Let's see how she handles her ex-lover being pregnant with her ex-lover's best friend's baby!!!

Alex is so full of it!! Should have know that he would be back to his ole smugged self!!! He's gotta lot of nerve flaunting that new intern in both Jackson and April's faces!!! If i was Mer, i would lay down the law with that guy!!! No bringing your one night stands in my house, mister!!!

ITA... Teddy's new hubby is hot with a captial "H"... I hope they make him a love interest for her...

Did you notice that Dr. Stark was no where around?? Could it be that Dr.Webber finally came back to his senses and fired that weasle of a Doctor!!! The residents knew more than that creep did!!!

Dr. Bailey's nurse guy is totally hot!!! I hope they keep that guy around for awhile!! I don't blame bailey for going for it!! Like she told Teddy.. Why the Hell not?!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/14 12:00PM
    #4   2011/01/16 08:34AM
    elecktra

i had to hear it twice just to be sure that i heard callie correctly im having marks babie lol oh god mark i just hope he will take that well okay i wish him luck with that after all he cares about callie shes the only female friend he has even he slept with her before and after and has for him and lexie i dont what will happen beside i dont care it just that mark the only person said that he loved was addison but lexie i dont really know what her reaction will be yet anyway

#5   2011/01/17 04:57AM
    rendi04

Callie is having her best friend baby . I think this will work out better than you think Lexie will adjust she is very strong. I think we are going to see Mark be there for Callie as a friend which he already is .Hopefully Arizona wont run this time.
    I mean Mark is already in love with someone else know Callie loves somebody else and i gonna to repeat this he is her best friend
    i be interested to see if she goes full term .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list