List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Grey's Rocks!!!! (Spoilers Welcomes)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Grey's Rocks!!!! (Spoilers Welcomes)

Started by valencia4love at 2011/01/07 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/11 11:00AM, Views: 3001, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/01/07 12:34PM
    Grey's Rocks!!!! (Spoilers Welcomes)
    valencia4love

I knew that it wouldn't be long before Lexie and Mark were back together!!! When she told Mark that she loved him... You could tell that he had been wishing for to say that ever since he realized what an jerk he had been to her after their breakup.... Yippee!!! And Yang is back in the saddle once again!! Yahoo!!! I was glad that she and Mer finally made up again as best buds!!! Looks like Callie won't be forgiving Arziona any time soon.... Still can't believe that Dr.Webber hasn't fired that creep Dr.Stark!!! That guy is an total @$$!!! He's more than proved it once!!! If hadn't been for Alex, he would cut off that poor patient's leg right off!!! Sheesh Dr.Webber!!! What more proof do you need!?@!!! Fired the creep already!!! I hate that Arizona is going to have work with that weasel!! I hope she makes he life a living HELL!!! And Teddy!!! A married woman!!! Her new husband is a cutie!!! I hope they keep him around for awhile!!!!

#2   2011/01/09 10:25AM
    Re: Grey's Rocks!!!! (Spoilers Welcomes)
    elecktra

you can say yippe !! for now as much as i love mark i just cant believe that lexie told him the l word you should have seen the look on that hunk face he was smiling and everything itwas so cute anyway arizona i can see that she wont give up callie no matter what so i say good luck with that and as for cristina i was glad to see her back after all shes been through thank you dereck

#3   2011/01/09 05:14PM
    TerriBerri69

I'm good with Mark & Lexie. I like Teddy & her new hubby!

Webber, chit can Stark! Goodness!

I love that Christina is BACK! And back in love with Grey.......

Callie ROCKS for telling Arizona to go buzz off!!!! A said some REALLY bad things in the airport, I'd send her packing too. However, I love Arizona & I loved the 2 of them together but they both need new strange.

More Chandra Wilson time!

#4   2011/01/09 05:15PM
    sher2309

This weeks episode has to be my favorite of the season. I love that Yang is back. I was about to go crazy with her attitude that was so not her. Love that Mark and Lexi are back together, but I read the spoiler that Calli will drop a bombshell. Do you think she will be PG??? She and Mark slept together and she gets PG......could be interesting to see what happens if that happened.

#5   2011/01/09 08:16PM
    noony6

It was such a great returning episode! I just loved Karev body blocking that jerk-off new Peds guy! He won't last long lol.

And I'm so glad that Christina's back! She was on fire. I loved everything about this episode though!

#6   2011/01/10 07:03AM
    valencia4love

Quote sher2309: This weeks episode has to be my favorite of the season. I love that Yang is back. I was about to go crazy with her attitude that was so not her. Love that Mark and Lexi are back together, but I read the spoiler that Calli will drop a bombshell. Do you think she will be PG??? She and Mark slept together and she gets PG......could be interesting to see what happens if that happened.

I've been hearing that same rumor too... I hope not ... But if so, I have faith that Lexie and will be able to rise above it ... You can tell, that she has new appreciation for her relationship with Mark ... That Campus Shooting was a real eye opener for alot of them ... (IMO - I think it really didn't dawn on her that she could have lost Mark that day ... and that's the reason why she told him she loved him) ... But, you're right... We should be in for a very interesting season this year !!!

#7   2011/01/11 11:00AM
    retired fan

Quote sher2309: This weeks episode has to be my favorite of the season. I love that Yang is back. I was about to go crazy with her attitude that was so not her. Love that Mark and Lexi are back together, but I read the spoiler that Calli will drop a bombshell. Do you think she will be PG??? She and Mark slept together and she gets PG......could be interesting to see what happens if that happened.

I too, also loved this episode...I sure hope Calli is NOT pg. That would be horrible....I love Mark and Lexi together.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list