List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2010/11/19 06:02AM
    Latest post: 2010/11/30 02:35PM, Views: 3353, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/11/19 06:02AM
    I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!
    valencia4love

What a jerk !! He's an arrogant, good for nothing, hoiler than thou, scheming @$$ of a doctor!!! He gets the attendings to do his grunt work, but can't be bother when a real crisis comes!! Why is chief Webber letting this weasle get away with trying to not only steal other doctor's ideas, but going off to enjoy his social life when the others who report to him has to put with his crap !!! Fired the jerk already !!! Bring Arizona back!!! Now!!!!

#2   2010/11/19 10:26AM
    Re: I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!
    Candace

I agree...he's a real ass!! I find it disappointing because I'm a fan of the actor. Maybe more will be revealed - can always hope!

#3   2010/11/24 03:55PM
    retired fan

Quote valencia4love: What a jerk !! He's an arrogant, good for nothing, hoiler than thou, scheming @$$ of a doctor!!! He gets the attendings to do his grunt work, but can't be bother when a real crisis comes!! Why is chief Webber letting this weasle get away with trying to not only steal other doctor's ideas, but going off to enjoy his social life when the others who report to him has to put with his crap !!! Fired the jerk already !!! Bring Arizona back!!! Now!!!!

When I shout at my tv...then there is a problem! I cannot believe that these other doctors are allowing him to take credit.

#4   2010/11/26 07:14AM
    71LIMA

Quote retired fan:
    Quote valencia4love: What a jerk !! He's an arrogant, good for nothing, hoiler than thou, scheming @$$ of a doctor!!! He gets the attendings to do his grunt work, but can't be bother when a real crisis comes!! Why is chief Webber letting this weasle get away with trying to not only steal other doctor's ideas, but going off to enjoy his social life when the others who report to him has to put with his crap !!! Fired the jerk already !!! Bring Arizona back!!! Now!!!!

When I shout at my tv...then there is a problem! I cannot believe that these other doctors are allowing him to take credit.

This show is so well written I'm sure the writers are laying the ground work for this character and the truth will be revealed.

#5   2010/11/27 06:30PM
    healinggems

Quote 71LIMA:
    Quote retired fan:

This show is so well written I'm sure the writers are laying the ground work for this character and the truth will be revealed.

Hopefully before a child dies at his hands. I mean, get real. I would not let him near a child of mine, let alone operate on them. He can't diagnose and his operating procedures suck.

#6   2010/11/30 02:35PM
    Cherri74

While I really like Peter Nicole, I really do not like his character on Greys. I'm actually disappointed in it. Just doesn't fit with the doctors that we've had on the show. All previous have been caring and loving and want what's best for their patients. Him not at all!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list