List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Kudos to April!!! (Way to go girl!!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kudos to April!!! (Way to go girl!!)

Started by valencia4love at 2010/10/07 07:42PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/17 12:26PM, Views: 2758, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/10/07 07:42PM
    Kudos to April!!! (Way to go girl!!)
    valencia4love

Girlfriend shows her mean side tonight!!! The gang was teases her when they figured out that she's never had sex.. Finally, she yelled, Yeah I'm a virgin and proud of it!! Even better, she spilled all of there dirty little secrets.. Alex's phobia of riding an elevator for months, Mer's fear of Christina never being able to do surgery again, The cute guy that came with her from Mercy(can't think of his name)she let everybody at that table know that he's been getting up in the middle of every night screaming from nightmares about the shooting, and lasty Lexie... Ok, Lexie's my girl, but i'm so glad that April gave her an reality check on Mark.. She flat out told Lexie that she was clueless as to why Mark wanted to keep her on a tight lease and how he couldnt take his eyes off of her - He loves you, you dope and since you forbade him to stay the heck away from you, all he can do is stare at you!! So, in short, April made the moral of tonight lesson short and sweet - We all have secrets that we just prefer to keep to ourselves!!! One things for sure, she got Mer's respect tonight!! And mine as well!!

#2   2010/10/09 03:11PM
    Re: Kudos to April!!! (Way to go girl!!)
    MissxMahalax...

That goes for me too. I think that's the first time where I 100% liked her, totally cheered her on.

'Cute guy' was Jackson.

(I wonder who April will get together with, Jackson or Alex, if either? At first I wanted her to have nothing to do with Alex, still think Izzie was his soulmate, but I don't know... she could have chemistry with Alex if she showed some more moxy. She was also sitting beside him... whether that's a hint of things to come I don't know. But they *could* be cute together.)

#3   2010/10/14 09:40AM
    MarzLuvs3

Definitley good message everyone has secrets but an even better message about staying a virgin until she meets the right guy/gets married, whatever she said. Need more messages like that on TV.

Never liked April because she was pining after Derek, but now I like her. And I agree, I could like her with Alex as long as he doesn't pressure her. Or Jackson for that matter.

Glad that GA trimmed the fat of all the extra interns, we are left with good actors.

#4   2010/10/14 11:13AM
    Longhornsfan79

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira: That goes for me too. I think that's the first time where I 100% liked her, totally cheered her on.

'Cute guy' was Jackson.

(I wonder who April will get together with, Jackson or Alex, if either? At first I wanted her to have nothing to do with Alex, still think Izzie was his soulmate, but I don't know... she could have chemistry with Alex if she showed some more moxy. She was also sitting beside him... whether that's a hint of things to come I don't know. But they *could* be cute together.)

Alex the Manwhore and April the Virgin....WOW what a combo! LOL! I love it!

I was proud of April too. Remember the episode with young Bailey? She was all shy when she first started out too...maybe April will turn out to be the next Bailey! LOL! Once the cat is outta the bag, you cant put it back in!

#5   2010/10/17 12:26PM
    frustratedfan

She stood up for herself and backed them down. I agree, kudos to her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/17 12:27PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list