List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Grey's Anatomy - Katherine Heigl on Return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Grey's Anatomy - Katherine Heigl on Return

Started by Candace at 2010/10/05 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2010/12/08 11:20AM, Views: 3033, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/10/05 05:01AM
    Grey's Anatomy - Katherine Heigl on Return
    Candace

http://soaps.sheknow...2159/

#2   2010/10/05 02:39PM
    Re: Grey's Anatomy - Katherine Heigl on Return
    Chrissi

I'm looking forward to seeing her in One For The Money, which is based on the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich.

#3   2010/10/06 09:06PM
    Sunnyflower

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was going on. It sounds like she wanted to do some spots but the writers don't want to do it that way? It is a shame as she was one of the core cast, but she has a successful movie career, so that is good for her.

#4   2010/11/03 09:09PM
    dafyduc

I for one am glad she is not coming back. Never liked her since she stuck her nose in George's marriage. She just had to have him(what 2 whole days after the LOVE OF HER LIFE died) then she didn't want him any more. Very Selfish!!!

#5   2010/11/24 04:00PM
    retired fan

:)) I liked her I wish she were coming back

#6   2010/12/02 03:03PM
    Tdazzle_77

Quote dafyduc: I for one am glad she is not coming back. Never liked her since she stuck her nose in George's marriage. She just had to have him(what 2 whole days after the LOVE OF HER LIFE died) then she didn't want him any more. Very Selfish!!!

I think what made me dislike Izzie was the way she dissed Alex on season 2. He is an a** but I think that's his charm too. There was no argument or anything. Denny got rolled in and she rolled out on Alex. Callie should have beat her butt on season 4!!

#7   2010/12/08 11:20AM
    Belle15

There was talks of killing Izzy off screen, but Shonda said when it just came down to it, she couldn't do it. It was just too cruel to do it to Alex. They need to give him some sort of closure ASAP. I don't care if they kill her off screen or not, but Alex needs to get back to normal and find someone else.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list