List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Mark and Lexie Fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mark and Lexie Fans

Started by anybeth22 at 2010/10/01 10:34PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/05 07:06PM, Views: 6191, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/10/06 08:54PM
    Re: Mark and Lexie Fans
    Sunnyflower

Quote anybeth22: I've watched Grey's on and off since it started. But ever since I saw these two together I have been hooked. Even if I don't watch a whole episode I always catch up on the Mark/Lexie love.

So any other fans out there? It's ok if not. I have no problem talking to myself about them. *hmmmm that made me sound a bit crazy huh?*

"I'm saying you could have a husband." oh Mark how I love you *sigh*

I adore Mark and Lexie. I know they will reunite! I know it! Lexie is just so adorable in her own right and Mark is hot and they just fit like peas and carrots.

#12   2010/10/06 08:57PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Longhornsfan79: I like Mark and Lexie together but I also liked Alex and Lexie...Im so torn lol! I think that McSteamy and lil Grey will be together though!

I liked Alex and Lexie too, but I think her heart was with Mark at least up until the finale last season when she was keeping Alex alive. And then we start this season and it turns out he totally blew her off, which makes me mad. I like Alex and I get him, but still, Lexie is the type of character you want to protect. Know what I mean?

#13   2010/10/07 09:24AM
    elecktra

well i dont know i love mark aka mcsteamy a lot but i did not know what happen between him and lexie i did not wacht the show that much before so i dont really know what went wrong anyway if mark wants to makes things right with lexie he as to stop screwing around and be fair with lexie and ask callie what to do

#14   2010/10/07 09:53AM
    valencia4love

Quote anybeth22: Mark to Callie about Lexie:

"I know who she is. And if she's going through her worst right now, I want to go through it with her. She makes me happier than...anything I've ever known. And if I can have a part in making her happy again that's all I want to do. That's all I want to do for the rest of my life."

He brought to brink of tears!! I wanted to find Lexie myself and shake some sense into her!! You idiot !! The reason why he kept you so close to him was because he was so afraid of losing you like he almost did the day of the shooting!! Snap out of your funk and go be with the man that we all know you truly love!! I just pray that the writers don't drag their reunion (JMO) out till the very last part of season !! I feel a reunion for these two !!

#15   2010/10/07 08:49PM
    anybeth22

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira: I'm on the fence with Mark/Lexie. I've liked them together since early season five, when they weren't even together yet (although I was always hoping for Izzie and Mark since season three...), but it's like, when they got together, even though they were cute... I just wasn't satisfied. One thing was, Mark was always talking to Callie about Lexie, like how after they first slept together, how they talked, etc. I didn't want to see Mark talking to Callie about it, I wanted to see Mark actually talking with Lexie! Honestly, seems like there was more Mark/Callie friendship scenes than Mark/Lexie romance ones.

Then his insipid daughter came along, taking away more Mark and Lexie loving.

*sigh* What I would have liked is angst and tension when Mark and Lexie started out, even a Mark/Lexie/George triangle, which also could have proved humorous at the same time. I thought it was funny when Mark first teased Lexie about her feelings for George.

I get that. I like Callie and Marks friendship but its frustating not having a lot of Lexie/Mark scenes. And lol at the thought of a George/Lexie/Mark triangle. That would have been great! Can you imagine Mark competting with George? That would have been hilarious to see.

#16   2010/10/09 03:03PM
    MissxMahalax...

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote MissxMahalaxElvira: I'm on the fence with Mark/Lexie. I've liked them together since early season five, when they weren't even together yet (although I was always hoping for Izzie and Mark since season three...), but it's like, when they got together, even though they were cute... I just wasn't satisfied. One thing was, Mark was always talking to Callie about Lexie, like how after they first slept together, how they talked, etc. I didn't want to see Mark talking to Callie about it, I wanted to see Mark actually talking with Lexie! Honestly, seems like there was more Mark/Callie friendship scenes than Mark/Lexie romance ones.

Then his insipid daughter came along, taking away more Mark and Lexie loving.

*sigh* What I would have liked is angst and tension when Mark and Lexie started out, even a Mark/Lexie/George triangle, which also could have proved humorous at the same time. I thought it was funny when Mark first teased Lexie about her feelings for George.

I get that. I like Callie and Marks friendship but its frustating not having a lot of Lexie/Mark scenes. And lol at the thought of a George/Lexie/Mark triangle. That would have been great! Can you imagine Mark competting with George? That would have been hilarious to see.

Thank you! Mark and Callie can make me laugh, I really like their friendship as well, but I definitely wish we could have seen Mark and Lexie's relationship development. I have no doubt that they care about each other, but more scenes would have just been so much more satisfying.

Lol about the triangle. I mean, George was a great guy (and I still miss him ) , but not somebody that you would think Mark Sloan would have competed against, or felt like he had to anyway. It would have been amusing to see Lexie continue to be sassy toward Mark, with him being amused yet frustrated by it at the same time, something like that.

*sigh* Was disappointed at last Thursday's episode. I didn't expect a reunion already, but gosh. I hope Mark doesn't revert back to his man-whorish ways. I know he's a man, and how it might feel like they might not get back together and he's frustrated and blah, blah, blah, but he's going to have to learn to be patient. I was peeved at Lexie (and before then Mark when she told him about Alex, and he got all hypocritical)) for a while, but I felt so bad for Lexie when she saw Mark and Derek's sister together. She really looked crushed.

But I think they'll get back together, I hope they will. I think they've both got some more growing up in their own ways to do. I'm hoping when/if they do get back together, it's firework time, similar to when they had their first kiss!

#17   2010/10/20 10:52PM
    anybeth22

Waiting for Lexie and Mark to get things right.

#18   2010/12/10 09:54PM
    anybeth22

Yippee for Mark and Lexie kissing! Not only was the kiss great but Mark was cute the whole episode. Made me not hate him so much for all his sleeping around he's been doing. Hopefully they can stay together

#19   2011/09/02 09:26PM
    anybeth22

Still love this couple and hoping for a reunion this next season.

#20   2011/11/03 06:53PM
    Izitjo

It's gonna happen!
    Lexies' Boyfriend just roke up with her to work with Mark!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list