List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Mark and Lexie Fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mark and Lexie Fans

Started by anybeth22 at 2010/10/01 10:34PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/05 07:06PM, Views: 6157, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/01 10:34PM
    Mark and Lexie Fans
    anybeth22

I've watched Grey's on and off since it started. But ever since I saw these two together I have been hooked. Even if I don't watch a whole episode I always catch up on the Mark/Lexie love.

So any other fans out there? It's ok if not. I have no problem talking to myself about them. *hmmmm that made me sound a bit crazy huh?*

"I'm saying you could have a husband." oh Mark how I love you *sigh*

#2   2010/10/02 08:17AM
    Re: Mark and Lexie Fans
    crazydaisy

Hi AB!! I LOVE Mark and Lexie. SO MUCH. I really, really want them back together... not a huge Alex fan, and I definitely don't like him with Lexie so I hope they don't go back to Alex/Lexie... McSexie (McSteamy + Lexie is where it's at!!

#3   2010/10/02 06:58PM
    anybeth22

Quote crazydaisy: Hi AB!! I LOVE Mark and Lexie. SO MUCH. I really, really want them back together... not a huge Alex fan, and I definitely don't like him with Lexie so I hope they don't go back to Alex/Lexie... McSexie (McSteamy + Lexie is where it's at!!

Hey CD!

I really want them back together. I just get this goofy grin whenever they have a scene together.

I like Alex just not with Lexie.

#4   2010/10/02 06:59PM
    anybeth22

Mark to Callie about Lexie:

"I know who she is. And if she's going through her worst right now, I want to go through it with her. She makes me happier than...anything I've ever known. And if I can have a part in making her happy again that's all I want to do. That's all I want to do for the rest of my life."

#5   2010/10/02 07:26PM
    hollienoelle

Hi AB and CD!

#6   2010/10/02 07:51PM
    anybeth22

Quote hollienoelle: Hi AB and CD!

HI!!!!!!!!!

But what the heck are you doing here? You going to join the Mark/Lexie Love Train?

Because really HN, you should. They are great

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/02 07:52PM
    #7   2010/10/02 08:12PM
    hollienoelle

Quote anybeth22:

HI!!!!!!!!!

But what the heck are you doing here? You going to join the Mark/Lexie Love Train?

I'll join the mark/lexie (do they not have a nickname) train... even though I don't watch Grey's LOL! I'll be a fan just cause you and CD are!!!

#8   2010/10/02 09:31PM
    anybeth22

Quote hollienoelle:
    Quote anybeth22:

HI!!!!!!!!!

I'll join the mark/lexie (do they not have a nickname) train... even though I don't watch Grey's LOL! I'll be a fan just cause you and CD are!!!

lol what a good friend you are You should check out some of their scenes, they are cute. I really don't know what their nickname is. I've seen I think 3 different names, so not sure what the most popular one is. Maybe someone on here can help me with that.

#9   2010/10/05 12:05PM
    MissxMahalax...

I'm on the fence with Mark/Lexie. I've liked them together since early season five, when they weren't even together yet (although I was always hoping for Izzie and Mark since season three...), but it's like, when they got together, even though they were cute... I just wasn't satisfied. One thing was, Mark was always talking to Callie about Lexie, like how after they first slept together, how they talked, etc. I didn't want to see Mark talking to Callie about it, I wanted to see Mark actually talking with Lexie! Honestly, seems like there was more Mark/Callie friendship scenes than Mark/Lexie romance ones.

Then his insipid daughter came along, taking away more Mark and Lexie loving.

*sigh* What I would have liked is angst and tension when Mark and Lexie started out, even a Mark/Lexie/George triangle, which also could have proved humorous at the same time. I thought it was funny when Mark first teased Lexie about her feelings for George.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/05 12:10PM
    #10   2010/10/06 12:53PM
    Longhornsfan79

I like Mark and Lexie together but I also liked Alex and Lexie...Im so torn lol! I think that McSteamy and lil Grey will be together though!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list