List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Grey's Anatomy - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Grey's Anatomy Forum :: Which couples do you see making the cut??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which couples do you see making the cut??

Started by valencia4love at 2010/10/01 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/05 02:23PM, Views: 352, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/10/01 07:44AM
    Which couples do you see making the cut??
    valencia4love

Okay GA fans, Here's a chance to cast your vote on which couples you think got what it takes to make thru another season of show...

Here's my votes...

1. Mark and Lexie (Got a feeling this two will be back together by the end of the season)
    2. Derek and Mer (They've seen each other at their best and their worst, another season for these two, no doubtA)
    3. Yang and her new husband (After watching them both last night, oh yeah.. These two make the cut for sure)
    4. Callie and Arizona (hmm.. i want to say yes, but after watching them last night, i think they've both still got some more issues to work out)

Okay, now its your turn, cast your votes or add some new ones ...

#2   2010/10/01 08:12AM
    Re: Which couples do you see making the cut??
    brandicuervo

1. Derek and Meridith
    2 Lexi and Corev
    3 Christina and Owen
    4. teddy n the pysch guy
    5. Bailey and Sam Bennett

Would like to see Mcsteamy move to Privet Practice and hook up with Charlotte. Cooper with Violet. Adison with Pete.
    Have Sam move to Greys and hook up with Bailey!

#3   2010/10/01 11:47AM
    Longhornsfan79

I like Mark and Lexi together! He just needs to back off her for a little bit so she can clear her head.

Mer and Der are gonna make it.

Yang and Hunt...Christina is so fickle...I dunno.

Love Callie and Arizona hope they make it

#4   2010/10/05 02:23PM
    MissxMahalax...

Well, we all know Mer and Der are in it together for the long haul. Just it in a nutshell.

Mark and Lexie most likely will get back together, but she'll probably get together with someone else before then, while he may not (I hope he doesn't).

Owen and Cristina are most likely IT too, I've got hope for them. Teddy shouldn't be coming between them anymore (and she better stay away from Mark too. Yuck. I wish she would just go away).

Callie and Arizona, probably.

These four main couples pretty much have good odds, MerDer without a doubt. Now, how about Alex, Miranda, as well as April, Jackson, and Teddy (yuck)? Alex will probably get together with April, Teddy, or someone new, though it's pretty hard to imagine him with anyone other than Izzie after all they went through together.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list