List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: Quinn and Puck

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn and Puck

Started by Passionates at 2011/11/09 01:31PM
    Latest post: 2011/11/16 08:50PM, Views: 4938, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/11/09 01:31PM
    Quinn and Puck
    Passionates

Who else thinks that this came out of nowhere?! They didn't even show that they were a couple last season, she was with Finn, and how could she get preggers and give birth and give it up for adoption all in one summer??? lol... Whatever...

#2   2011/11/16 08:58AM
    Re: Quinn and Puck
    Jasamforever15

You must of missed the first season. Finn and Quinn were together in the first season, but she cheated on Finn qith Puck one night and got pregnant. We saw her throughout the hole pregnancy. Will's wife back then was trying to fake a pregnancy and tried to adopted Quinn's baby.

#3   2011/11/16 01:18PM
    Passionates

Quote Jasamforever15: You must of missed the first season. Finn and Quinn were together in the first season, but she cheated on Finn qith Puck one night and got pregnant. We saw her throughout the hole pregnancy. Will's wife back then was trying to fake a pregnancy and tried to adopted Quinn's baby.

Ohhh no I didn't watch the first season, thank you for clearing this up for me lol... Im suprised to see that not alot of ppl go on the message board for this show... I go on Days of our lives message board and it's non stop comments and posts...

#4   2011/11/16 08:50PM
    OhtheDrama

I'm really worried Puck is going to put tooooo must trust in Quinn. I don think she looks out for anyone but herself.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list