List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: Favorite couple...?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite couple...?

Started by taylorswift112 at 2011/05/26 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/28 11:01AM, Views: 4655, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/05/26 12:47PM
    Favorite couple...?
    taylorswift112

I've been a Kurt fan from the beginning. He's absolutely precious and a real treat to watch. Chris Colfer is a very talented young man and he's very inspiring.

Anyways. Kurt this season KILLED me. The episode "Grilled Cheesus" had me crying hysterically. And then all that rubbish with Karofsky... And then by sheer, random chance, he meets the dapper, handsome, knight in shining armor, Blaine. Blaine is honestly a breath of fresh air. Not only do I love Darren Criss for his previous work, but him on Glee is bloody brilliant.

The writers kept Kurt and Blaine apart for quite some time, as we all know. Because with them, it wasn't just BOOM instant love. They built up that wonderful bond for a while. It wasn't just about lust for them, either. It was about having that one person that you can trust with anything and always confide in. But when they finally got together, it was glorious, more than I ever expected

So, when they exchanged "I love you"'s, I was floored. Even the way they look at each other is adorable.

Kurt and Blaine/Klaine is arguably the best couple that has ever been and ever will be on Glee.

#2   2011/07/25 07:19AM
    Re: Favorite couple...?
    dx diva

how can you say that kurt killed the show Glee if anyone is to be blamed for how bad the show is just look to Dave Karofsky and Santana and Jesse and as for the topic favorite couple i'll give you credit they are lots of good couples but the ultimate couple is no contest is Kurt and Blaine all the way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/25 07:24AM
    #3   2011/08/25 09:36AM
    Chrissi

Big Kurt fan here, too. I agree Kurt and Blaine are my faves. Grilled Cheesus was an awesome episode. I'm excited for the upcoming season. What's it a month away?!

#4   2011/11/09 01:26PM
    Passionates

I agree I love Kurt and Blaine! I have such a terrible feeling they will break up some how and I really hope that thats not going to happen! I Love Finn and Racheal together too and I hope that Santana stops hiding that she's in love with Brittney, if she keeps doing that she may push Britt closer to the exchange student

#5   2011/11/16 08:39AM
    Jasamforever15

I love Rachel and Finn.
    Kurt and Blaine are also good.
    I also really liked Brittany and Artie.

#6   2011/11/16 08:52PM
    OhtheDrama

Brittany and Artie!!!

Quinn and Sam

Rachel and Puck!!

#7   2011/11/17 01:17PM
    AMC Lifer

Kurt & Blaine

Coach Beist (sp?) & The College Coach ('Scooter'?, Smitty?)

...I would really love to see the football guy (who is still in the closet, but has gotten the courage to go to gay clubs) get a boyfriend.

Also like:

Puck & Miss Shelby....HOT!

Mercedes & her football boyfriend (he treats her good) BTW: Is she pregers?? They nerver did say Wasn't she throwing up in one of the last shows?? Sure made it seem like she was pregnant

Santana & Brittany....although, Santana needs to find a gal who will/is able to love her 'fully'

Rachel.....GONE!....Can't stand her...her character is SOOO tired!

Artie...Love him! But he seems like he could 'possibly' have some 'issues'/baggage, so whomever gets with him could have thier hands full.

Finn's character is Tired too...although he & 'Damian' work well together. BUT, that'll get old after a while too

#8   2011/12/10 05:08PM
    lucindaw

Klaine & Brittana

#9   2012/02/04 12:11PM
    dx diva

look i understand you prefer to see santana and brittany together but i am sorry to burst your bubble but that will not happen if anyone should be with brittany it should be Finn i know that is my opinon but there is a phrase that says it better you have your opinon and i have mine. But we do have something in common and that is we both want to see Klaine together but my question for you is what do you think of Sebastion should he stay on glee or should he get axed of the show.

#10   2012/03/23 12:29AM
    gosthunter4

Brittana
    Finchel

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list