List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: Santana....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Santana....

Started by jenn0831 at 2011/02/25 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/24 06:08AM, Views: 4398, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2011/02/25 08:41AM
    Santana....
    jenn0831

Ok So I am kinda sad cause I love Santana. It is like she is trying to find true love but no one has come close to what she needs. Sam is fine and lovable but I don't think it will last. I just wish someone came over and swept her off her feet. Taking your friends guy is not the way to go. I know she thinks she will get what she wants in a guy with Sam but it isn't. I want to see her in a relationship where her man wont put up with her bull and make her understand he will be there for a while. At least until the writers decide that it is over. Anyways, sorry for blabling on and on. I just like Santana so much and it seem like she needs a wake up call and find true love.

#2   2011/03/08 06:34PM
    Re: Santana....
    amcoltl82

you see todays? I really felt bad for her after today it sort of broke my heart ...

#3   2011/05/08 11:10AM
    AMC Lifer

Quote amcoltl82: you see todays? I really felt bad for her after today it sort of broke my heart ...

The last couple of episodes have really had me in tears. Yes; it is heartbreaking I love the way Santana's S/L in going...Oh; and I love how she just might be getting the 'Closet Gay Bully' to change his ways

#4   2011/05/20 10:40PM
    GLrocked

I have a hard time liking Satan - whoops - I mean Santana - period! She is a first class witch, and reminds me too much of jr. high bullies.

#5   2011/05/24 06:08AM
    clicquot1

Well, it does seem like both Santana and the big football jock who are BOTH gay bully because they can NOT accept their sexuality and are confused where as the other two gay kids(CURT & his boyfriend)are well adjusted gay kids whl themselves have been bullied. I really like most of the characters and am starting to even feel a little sorry for the big ole closeted jock. Santana can KICK ROCKS, though!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list