List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: fin and quinn not really into

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

fin and quinn not really into

Started by ejaminow at 2011/02/14 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2011/03/16 12:15PM, Views: 3597, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/02/14 11:36AM
    fin and quinn not really into
    ejaminow

i am bored by fin and quinn. i guess the only reason to put them back together was to upset rachel. but at this point quinn can have fin. and i am tired of how hypocritical fin is. it is ok for him and quinn to cheat but if rachel kisses someone else it is forbidden. if she makes a mistake it is so over. but this is realistic for people who are of the high school mentality.

#2   2011/03/10 01:57PM
    Re: fin and quinn not really into
    Canadianprin...

Quote ejaminow: i am bored by fin and quinn. i guess the only reason to put them back together was to upset rachel. but at this point quinn can have fin. and i am tired of how hypocritical fin is. it is ok for him and quinn to cheat but if rachel kisses someone else it is forbidden. if she makes a mistake it is so over. but this is realistic for people who are of the high school mentality.

I don't really like Quinn and the way she treats people. I think this show tends to be hypocritical towards certain characters.

It's okay for Finn to kiss Quinn while she's dating Sam, but it was the end of the world when Rachel kised Puck.

It's okay for Santana to bully Rachel, yet everyone is always up in arms when someone says something offensive to Kurt.

I love this show, but I don't like the double standards.

#3   2011/03/16 12:15PM
    Re: fin and quinn not really into
    happyasever3...

i totally agree with both of you. I really like Finn and Rachel together though so I will be hoping for that to heppen again. After last night though I can tell it is going to!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list