List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: loving puck and his new love interest

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

loving puck and his new love interest

Started by ejaminow at 2011/02/14 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/24 09:14PM, Views: 3863, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/02/14 11:33AM
    loving puck and his new love interest
    ejaminow

i am loving that puck is finally being set up with an unexpected character. and that that character stands up to him and doesn't let him get away with his usual antics.

#2   2011/02/24 04:14PM
    Re: loving puck and his new love interest
    boldbeautiful

I also like that new relationship. It's something different and fresh. I love her spunky personality and the fact that she has enough self-respect to stand up to Puck and challenge him.

#3   2011/02/25 08:36AM
    jenn0831

I love the new Puck. He is awsome. For once someone tells him like it is. He doesn't just get the girl because he is Puck. For once he has to work for it. I am loving it. I just hope she doesn't brake his heart. I know he has fallen deeply for her and I just wish it wont be for nothing.

#4   2011/03/08 12:36PM
    OhtheDrama

Yeah, I like them too, but I am afraid that once Puck gets what he wants out of her...the challenge will be gone and so will his interest. I think it just freaks him out that someone isn't gaga over him. When they end, I just hope she is the one to kick him to the curb...or she at least doesn't care.

#5   2011/03/15 09:18PM
    noony6

I really love them too!! It's hilarious that she has him practically begging for it

I have a bad feeling that you could be right OhtheDrama... I expect him to eventually want to be with the popular or hot girl again...

#6   2011/05/24 06:13AM
    clicquot1

Quote noony6: I really love them too!! It's hilarious that she has him practically begging for it

I have a bad feeling that you could be right OhtheDrama... I expect him to eventually want to be with the popular or hot girl again...

Oh, I think she will KICK him to the CURB and fall for some guy who is "challenging" to her. And Puck will be devastated and go back to chasing all the girls.

#7   2011/05/24 09:14PM
    Ms.HuNNii

I guess Im the only one that doesn't like Puck and Lauren pairing. I liked his badboy personality. Now he just weak. Luaren is bossy, although it was cute seeing the non attractive girl put the hot athletic in his place, now they are a couple she's more like a mom then a g/f.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list