List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: I'm rarely SHOCKED about anything in entertainment

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm rarely SHOCKED about anything in entertainment

Started by loveliason65 at 2010/11/09 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/11 08:17AM, Views: 2550, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/11/09 06:22PM
    I'm rarely SHOCKED about anything in entertainment
    loveliason65

but that kid being closeted FLOORED me! Awesome episode, the producers and Ryan Murphy need to keep the focus on the kids and the school.

Back to the epi....It makes sense. I've always believed that those who are most anti-gay or bullying are truly trying to hide from their true selves.

Best song of show was One Love/People Get Ready with Teenage Dream second.

#2   2010/11/10 05:28AM
    Re: I'm rarely SHOCKED about anything in entertainment
    packernut13

I was shocked as well. I expected the jock to have some issue but really wasn't expecting him to be gay, but hey that's what makes good televsion.

This was by far the best epi of the season. I hope the rest of the season is just as good.

I'm not sure I could pick a favorite song from the epi, they were all pretty great. One Love/People get ready was great but I am a bit biased, Puc probably my favorite character.

Beiste is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters, she's very dynamic and you can't really predict what she is going to do. I hope we see her more often this season.

#3   2010/11/11 08:17AM
    Re: I'm rarely SHOCKED about anything in entertainment
    FatherJohn

Quote loveliason65: but that kid being closeted FLOORED me! Awesome episode, the producers and Ryan Murphy need to keep the focus on the kids and the school.

Back to the epi....It makes sense. I've always believed that those who are most anti-gay or bullying are truly trying to hide from their true selves.

Best song of show was One Love/People Get Ready with Teenage Dream second.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Ryan needs to focus his attention on character driven stories, and stop trying to show us how many famous people he knows.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list