List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: Watching Glee right now? :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Watching Glee right now? :)

Started by Chrissi at 2010/10/26 05:16PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/04 03:26PM, Views: 2566, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/10/26 05:16PM
    Watching Glee right now? :)
    Chrissi

It's good. Mario's recapping and he's not feeling to well so send lots of virtual hugs his way!!

#2   2010/10/26 05:37PM
    Re: Watching Glee right now? :)
    Chrissi

Carl was so funny. Mercedes voice.. HOLY. I was a little skeptical she'd pull it off. No more!

Fave scenes yet? Fave songs? I'm waiting til the end. Liking them all!

#3   2010/10/26 09:09PM
    Julene72

Yeah I liked it! Haven't seen Rocky Horror in too long because I hardly recognized the stuff. But I thought Mr Shu's song with a tie only was hot with (I forgot her name)She was obviously lip-sincing. It's good to see her character get some action because she seemed pretty desperate before. I'm not sure if I like the blond guy yet. The Britney episode was the hottest for me. That blond Brit, mann can she dance!!!! The Britney Spears episode is tops for me, I loved every second of it!

#4   2010/10/26 09:24PM
    Janalynfan

I just got to see the epi - thought it was terrific. Mercedes did an excellent job as Dr. Frank N Furter and Kurt was very good as Riff Raff. The Toucha Toucha Toucha Me song was great especially with Britney and Santana in the background. Overall - very good episode with good writing and good songs!

#5   2010/10/31 09:06AM
    FatherJohn

I thought it was a huge disappointment. If Ryan Murphy and Co. were not able to use the risqué material from the original, than they should have found another theme. There is way too much in the original musical that would touch a nerve in some people. No version is better than a watered down version. John Stamos was supposed to play the Transsexual, he ever recorded the song. I'm assuming a big wig somewhere decided that a man dressed in drag wouldn't appeal to an audience. They didn't even use the word "transsexual" in the song. They replaced it with "sensational". For a show that claims to celebrate difference it seems they missed they mark by far on this episode. This is now the worst episode ever. Let's hope next weeks is better.

#6   2010/11/03 09:31PM
    11aces

Quote FatherJohn: I thought it was a huge disappointment. If Ryan Murphy and Co. were not able to use the risqué material from the original, than they should have found another theme. There is way too much in the original musical that would touch a nerve in some people. No version is better than a watered down version. John Stamos was supposed to play the Transsexual, he ever recorded the song. I'm assuming a big wig somewhere decided that a man dressed in drag wouldn't appeal to an audience. They didn't even use the word "transsexual" in the song. They replaced it with "sensational". For a show that claims to celebrate difference it seems they missed they mark by far on this episode. This is now the worst episode ever. Let's hope next weeks is better.

I was never expecting the risque' stuff to be shown on glee, but they did a great job with what they could work with, it wasn't suposed to be a remake of the rocky horror show, it was rocky horror themed glee, there is a difference.
    I have to totally disagree, I thought it was one of the best episodes yet.

I also love will and emma's song

#7   2010/11/04 03:26PM
    FatherJohn

Quote 11aces:
    Quote FatherJohn: I thought it was a huge disappointment. If Ryan Murphy and Co. were not able to use the risqué material from the original, than they should have found another theme. There is way too much in the original musical that would touch a nerve in some people. No version is better than a watered down version. John Stamos was supposed to play the Transsexual, he ever recorded the song. I'm assuming a big wig somewhere decided that a man dressed in drag wouldn't appeal to an audience. They didn't even use the word "transsexual" in the song. They replaced it with "sensational". For a show that claims to celebrate difference it seems they missed they mark by far on this episode. This is now the worst episode ever. Let's hope next weeks is better.

I was never expecting the risque' stuff to be shown on glee, but they did a great job with what they could work with, it wasn't suposed to be a remake of the rocky horror show, it was rocky horror themed glee, there is a difference.
    I have to totally disagree, I thought it was one of the best episodes yet.

I also love will and emma's song

I see where you're coming from but I still think it wasn't done justice.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list