List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: hey :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

hey :)

Started by taylorswift112 at 2010/10/19 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/26 03:30AM, Views: 2513, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/10/19 04:37PM
    hey :)
    taylorswift112

Hi. I'm Taylor and I'm a new poster here on the Glee boards. I post on the Days of Our Lives board and love Glee very much.

#2   2010/10/23 04:59AM
    Re: hey :)
    11aces

Me to, its definatley becoming one of my favourite shows. The first season was my favourite so far.

#3   2010/10/23 06:47PM
    BoldMama

Hi 11aces....I didn't know you watched Glee. I've posted here once before because I really enjoy the show. It's great to see you here

#4   2010/10/24 08:12PM
    11aces

Quote BoldMama: Hi 11aces....I didn't know you watched Glee. I've posted here once before because I really enjoy the show. It's great to see you here

Hi boldmoma, yep, I am loving glee, its so different to what we are used to over here, I only just realised there was a section for it on this site. Great to see you here aswell.
    We get glee once a week on wednsday nights.

#5   2010/10/26 03:30AM
    BoldMama

Quote 11aces:
    Quote BoldMama: Hi 11aces....I didn't know you watched Glee. I've posted here once before because I really enjoy the show. It's great to see you here

Hi boldmoma, yep, I am loving glee, its so different to what we are used to over here, I only just realised there was a section for it on this site. Great to see you here aswell.
    We get glee once a week on wednsday nights.

11aces...the show comes on Tuesday nights here and I have watched it since last season. I just happen to see this section by accident a couple of weeks ago, and I'm glad I did.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list