List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: Recap and commentary for "Grilled Cheesus" are up!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Recap and commentary for "Grilled Cheesus" are up!

Started by Mario Rocchetta at 2010/10/05 08:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/23 04:57AM, Views: 2633, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/10/05 08:53PM
    Recap and commentary for "Grilled Cheesus" are up!
    Mario Rocchetta

If you watched this week's "Grilled Cheesus" episode of "Glee," you watched the show elevate to new levels as it covered the very controversial issue of religion!

In case you missed the episode, or if you'd just like to go back and remind yourself what happened, click the following link:

http://soaps.sheknow...0547/

Be sure to have a look at "Mario's Mutterings" and let Soaps.com know what your favorite part of the episode was!

#2   2010/10/06 07:35AM
    Re: Recap and commentary for
    PC_SALEM0106

I loved it! Rachel version of "Papa" was beautiful, Kurt gets me everytime.. I know whats like to lose a parent, This episode just touched my heart.

#3   2010/10/06 04:46PM
    Ruby7370

Mercedes RULED with Bridge over Troubled Waters.......I could listen to it all day every day! AMAZING!!!!

#4   2010/10/06 05:04PM
    Tammer

OMGosh I love Billy Joel..can't get that song out of my head now!!

#5   2010/10/07 09:16AM
    FatherJohn

Wonderful episode. One of the best written. NO guest stars. The best part is that Kurt never strayed from his beliefs that there is no God. Most shows would have wrapped it up in a little bow and made him praise Jesus when his father woke up.

#6   2010/10/10 09:32AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote FatherJohn: Wonderful episode. One of the best written. NO guest stars. The best part is that Kurt never strayed from his beliefs that there is no God. Most shows would have wrapped it up in a little bow and made him praise Jesus when his father woke up.

IA, They gave different perspectives on an issue thats different for everyone (especially Young Adults).. They still mix it w/ humor which I love, IMO Glee has alittle bit of everything.

#7   2010/10/23 04:57AM
    11aces

Quote FatherJohn: Wonderful episode. One of the best written. NO guest stars. The best part is that Kurt never strayed from his beliefs that there is no God. Most shows would have wrapped it up in a little bow and made him praise Jesus when his father woke up.

ITA, Loved it, kurt was fantastic in this episode.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list