List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: "Grilled Cheesus" episode to spark controversy!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Grilled Cheesus" episode to spark controversy!

Started by Mario Rocchetta at 2010/10/05 04:48AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/12 08:09PM, Views: 2636, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/10/05 04:48AM
    "Grilled Cheesus" episode to spark controversy!
    Mario Rocchetta

What's up, Gleeks?

We're just hours away from Episode 3 of Season 2 and already there's huge talk around the 'net that this episode will be "Glee's" most controversial yet.

Centered on the theme of religion, and with a character on the brink of death, the episode promises to deliver some of the cast's most touching performances to date.

Check out the video promo by clicking the link, and be sure to let Soaps.com know what you think about the upcoming episode!

http://soaps.sheknow...2179/

#2   2010/10/05 02:38PM
    Re:
    Chrissi

I love the title. Sounds promising.

#3   2010/10/06 04:53PM
    Re:
    Ruby7370

Loved this episode. I was a little worried at first, seems it's controversial or bashing to question any religion other than Christianity. But Glee came thru.....AWESOME!

#4   2010/10/07 03:54AM
    Re:
    Bizlet

Quote Ruby7370: Loved this episode. I was a little worried at first, seems it's controversial or bashing to question any religion other than Christianity. But Glee came thru.....AWESOME!

It was great. All the covers were excellent.

#5   2010/10/07 09:13AM
    Re:
    FatherJohn

I think Fox put it out there that it would be controversial for ratings. It didn't work. Ratings dropped from the Britney episode. The sad thing is that this was a really good episode. This just gives Ryan Murphy more incentive to shove guest stars in our face.

#6   2010/10/12 08:09PM
    Re:
    Amarige

I think the whole grilled chessus thing was stupid and very disrespectful.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list