List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Glee - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Glee Forum :: Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?

Started by Mario Rocchetta at 2010/09/28 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/24 08:18PM, Views: 2355, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/09/28 09:16PM
    Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?
    Mario Rocchetta

Gleeks,

Don't forget to head over to Soaps.com's Glee News Room where we're gathering your thoughts about Glee's Sophomore Season thus far!

Love the first two episodes? Hate 'em? Too early to tell? Let us know by voting in our poll! Click the link below to take you there.

http://soaps.sheknow...2009/

Warmly,
    Mario

#2   2010/10/06 03:37PM
    Re: Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?
    FatherJohn

Not up to par with season one. I think Ryan Murphy is too busy seeing who he can get to be on the show. Personally I wouldn't mind if there were no more guest stars.

Also, they need to take a chill pill on Leah and give some of the other girls a chance. I thought Charice would be a breath of fresh air, but of course she won't be on the same team as Leah.. God forbid her have to share the solos.

#3   2010/10/07 06:45AM
    Jen821

Quote FatherJohn: Not up to par with season one. I think Ryan Murphy is too busy seeing who he can get to be on the show. Personally I wouldn't mind if there were no more guest stars.

Also, they need to take a chill pill on Leah and give some of the other girls a chance. I thought Charice would be a breath of fresh air, but of course she won't be on the same team as Leah.. God forbid her have to share the solos.

ITA and same for the boys they always have Finn singing front and center he's ok but would like to hear the others for a change.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/07 06:47AM
    #4   2010/10/07 08:08AM
    loveliason65

The season is not as good as last season. The show is missing a unifying storyline around which to put the songs. The stunt show (Britney & Madonna and even the Physical by Olivia Newton John) have gotten old (though I'm looking foward to the Rocky Horror Picture show episode). The baby and Shue's marriage breakdown kept the viewers engaged with all the characters because it effected them all.

#5   2010/10/07 08:23AM
    loveliason65

I think the introduction of new characters has kind of pulled the focus from the development of the core group.

Also, I'm not loving all the song this year. I used todownload every song but this year I've only downloaded about a few.

I'm still a huge fan and hoping the show gets better as the season rolls on.

#6   2010/10/10 09:13PM
    lovinbilly

I agree this season so far has only been "so so". I'm looking forward to a Quinn and Puck reunion. They have so much chemistry and they are easy on the eyes.

#7   2010/10/23 07:04PM
    BoldMama

Quote loveliason65: The season is not as good as last season. The show is missing a unifying storyline around which to put the songs. The stunt show (Britney & Madonna and even the Physical by Olivia Newton John) have gotten old (though I'm looking foward to the Rocky Horror Picture show episode). The baby and Shue's marriage breakdown kept the viewers engaged with all the characters because it effected them all.

ITA, with you!! I don't think this season is a good as last season.

#8   2010/10/24 08:18PM
    11aces

Quote BoldMama:
    Quote loveliason65: The season is not as good as last season. The show is missing a unifying storyline around which to put the songs. The stunt show (Britney & Madonna and even the Physical by Olivia Newton John) have gotten old (though I'm looking foward to the Rocky Horror Picture show episode). The baby and Shue's marriage breakdown kept the viewers engaged with all the characters because it effected them all.

ITA, with you!! I don't think this season is a good as last season.

Count me in aswell, im hoping for less focus on big stars, and more focus on great SL's with the cast like last year.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list