General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

General Hospital Comings and Goings! NEW!!!

Thursday, September 07 2006

(ABC)
    *Emma Samms (Holly) to return in the fall 2006.

*Finola Hughes (Anna) has been seen in a few episodes for summer and fall 2006.

*John Bolger is coming to Port Charles to play Mayor Floyd. Bolger is best known for the roles of John Sykes on One Life To Live and Phillip Spaulding on Guiding Light.

*Constance Towers (Helena) returns to the show in May

Posted by masonpost at Tuesday, August 22 2006 06:28 PM

i think the lady that plays helena is a really good actor, but in my opinion,when i watch her on the show, her as the wicked garndmother really bugs, but, she is just doing her and and really getting into the show.
    Can't wait to see what happens in may.
    Keep up the good work
    Love Jennifer Post
    (a loving fan)

Posted by gnott24 at Wednesday, August 23 2006 09:59 AM

Helena is very boreing

Posted by cobbs18 at Wednesday, August 23 2006 12:00 PM

That is great. I love your character when you were on One Life To Live.

Posted by cobbs18 at Wednesday, August 23 2006 12:03 PM

She is not boring. She make it so easy to hate her. They need to just kill her and get it over with.

Posted by 2hot4u at Wednesday, August 23 2006 05:49 PM

I thought they were going to bring laura back on GH anyone know anything about this????

Posted by Penney Lane at Thursday, August 24 2006 02:07 PM

Yes I would also like to know when Laura will be back on GH. She needs to help LuLu with her problem.

Posted by Ginabina at Friday, August 25 2006 07:11 AM

Genie Francis (Laura)returns in October. I can't wait because the show is not interesting right now. I tune in and out based on who they are showing that day. If Luke, Lucky, Lulu, or Nicholas are on, then my TV is on GH. If not, I don't watch that day.

Posted by malondra315 at Saturday, August 26 2006 11:52 AM

Yessss the wicked witch frow the west is on her way back to kill steal and destory. Now we will see if emily will stay around baby spencer.

Posted by barbie at Saturday, August 26 2006 12:13 PM

On the contrary I enjoy the show even more when sonny, jason, and carly are on. I do hope jason and sam get back together. alexis needs to mind her own business and take care of her own. and last but not least i do hope laura comes back lulu definately needs her mother around

Posted by JASAMLVR at Monday, August 28 2006 10:46 AM