General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

GH Weekly Spoiler Video: A Tragic Turn.

Wednesday, June 05 2013

"What have I done?"

When Shawn is sent out to kill Franco, something goes terribly wrong.

Discover more about what's ahead by reading our GH Spoilers. And then find out what happens when Tina decides to keep the baby on Coronation Street.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "General Hospital," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header Photo Credit: ABC

- Matt Purvis

Posted by raylit at Wednesday, June 05 2013 02:13 PM

OMG I just thought about who could be shot!!! Alexis!!!

Posted by dafyduc at Thursday, June 06 2013 09:13 AM

I guess it would be asking too much to have Britt and taylor wander into the crosshairs

Posted by ghmarie at Thursday, June 06 2013 12:49 PM

hahaha Dafyduc. My sentiments exactly about Britt and Taylor. No one is more deserving.

Posted by davflo at Thursday, June 06 2013 01:54 PM

That would b gd! Mostly brtich! I don't think she is prego, I think she's ( BRITT) lying or if she is I think its sumone else kid!! I think her dad is JERRY JACKS!! I think Sabrina & Britts are MOM & DAUGHTER hummmm.....

Posted by Hazzy at Thursday, June 06 2013 04:15 PM

it's probably Connie..... with Connie gone Sonny & Olivia can get back together FINALLY

Posted by raylit at Monday, June 10 2013 03:04 PM

Oh man!!! Shawn is going to shoot Olivia!!! that will not sit well with Dante or Sonny