General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

General Hospital Casts Samantha Logan.

Wednesday, May 15 2013

(Mr Blue/WENN.com)
    The more, the merrier.

There is another new character headed for Port Charles. According to Soaps In Depth, Samantha Logan has been cast to play Taylor DuBois, the little sister of Felix (Marc Samuel). Logan will be familiar to some audience members for her roles on "666 park Avenue" and "Gossip Girl." Look for her to hit town on June 4.

Get a peek at the other new characters in town in Soaps.com's GH Weekly Spoiler Video: My Name Is Kiki. And it's not long before Carla realizes her mistake on Coronation Street.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "General Hospital," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

- Matt Purvis

Posted by genhospchat at Wednesday, May 15 2013 01:02 PM

They got rid of Kristina to get someone who looks almost like her to play a nobody character?

Posted by jumps at Wednesday, May 15 2013 01:34 PM

Thrilled a new character who is NOT related to Sonny or the Q's comes to town. LOVE Felix, so happy he is getting a relative!

Posted by raylit at Wednesday, May 15 2013 03:26 PM

I do hope Taylor hooks up with TJ so that Molly and Rafe can be together

Posted by tessalovessoaps at Wednesday, May 29 2013 06:36 PM

so happy Felix is getting a family and this is great casting. This girl was my fav character on 666 park ave. Can't wait to see what happens.

and genhospchat, how can u say its a nobody character when it hasn't happened yet. give it a chance first.

Posted by LOVECHILDALWAYS at Wednesday, May 29 2013 10:32 PM

I can't wait to see what she can bring I love Felix and his blunt attitude I was hoping that when Bobbie made that comment about wanting her son to find a nice man and settle down TPTB would bring him here for Felix. I hope his little sister has the same attitude and yes go with TJ I really do want Molly and Rafe but not at the expense of TJ being alone. couldn't agree more that genhospchat NO ONE is a "nobody character" they work hard at their jobs. However, if they sick as an actor in their role then that's another story lol I guess we'll see....

Posted by lorriefan21 at Thursday, May 30 2013 06:30 AM

This should be a great storyline, since I really like the character Felix, it would be interesting to see how his sister “fits" into his life and the storyline surrounding GH. Yes, I do remember her in 666 Park Avenue, very good actress.

Posted by martheev at Thursday, May 30 2013 02:16 PM

I like when the expand and establish new families in town, so this is great! And she seemed like a fine performer on 666 Park Avenue. By the way, fans of 666PA don't forget the remaining episodes will air in June! What a bonus for Samantha fans since we'll get a double dose of her! ;D

Posted by grandmanean at Thursday, June 27 2013 02:30 AM

Please Samantha, don't ever put your big, beefy, bare feet up on a coffee table ever again ! ! ;-)