General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Tivo/VCR Alerts. NEW!!!

Friday, December 22 2006

Which enemy has come "back from the dead"? (ABC)
    *Tuesday, December 26: Sonny and Jason are shocked to learn that a sworn enemy seems to have risen from the dead.

*Thursday, December 28: Sam sees Jason's life through new eyes.

*Friday December 29: There's an accident that jeopardizes Liz and her unborn baby's lives.

On Wednesday, December 6, Skye makes Sonny an offer.

On Monday, December 11, Sonny can't keep his mind off of Carly. He schemes to win her back once and for all!

On Thursday, December 14, Carly comes right out and asks Sonny what he's feeling.

On Tuesday, December 12, Lulu, Jason and Spinelli make a break for it.

Thursday & Friday, November 23 & 24 GH will be pre-empted for the Thanksgiving holiday. A vintage episode will air on Thursday (from last spring when Robin, Liz, Kelly and Emily were at Jake's fantasizing about Patrick!) Friday there will be no GH due to college football. Bummer.

November 17 is the day that Ignacio Serricchio gets hit with a mob bullet and exits Port Charles for good! A fitting ending for the thug who drugged college girls and took nude photos!

On Wednesday, November 22, the Spencer family gathers around Laura to give her the Christmas she'll never see.

Tony Geary and Genie Francis are on The View on November 14!

Monday - Friday, November 13-17 -- Be part of the 25th Anniversary celebration of the legendary courtship and marriage of Luke and Laura, all week long on General
    Hospital

Thursday, November 16th -- 30 million people witnessed their first wedding. Let's see if we can get more to watch them exchange vows the 2nd time around on General
    Hospital

Don't despair if your pesky job keeps you away from your TV, and your VCR/TIVO is on the fritz. There's always the in-depth and almost-as-good-as-watching-it-live Daily Updates on Soaps.Com!

Posted by DaphneChoquette at Saturday, November 11 2006 11:34 AM

I am so excited that Luke and Laura are getting married again. There marriage is a grat celebration of 2 people who really truly love each other. But they need to be carful because of Helena she will be there. Who knows what she will be up too knowing here. I hope Nickolas catches here so she doesn't ruin anything between Luke and Laura. Congragulations you guys.

Posted by seattlepatriotsfan at Saturday, November 11 2006 12:35 PM

I know how you feel. Luke and Laura were the two who made me a GH fan since 1980.Their relationship gave people hope that they too could have one as great as their's. I vividly remember their wedding. Okay,im a guy and I admit even I was crying. It was beautiful. Laura's wedding gown was beautiful, and the emotions they shared in their vows were unforgettable. Congrats Luke& Laura....here's to another 25 years !

Posted by lin1960player at Sunday, November 12 2006 03:06 PM

I watched GH with my mother ever since i was in elementry.
    I watched the day Laura got raped,and i have never under-stood why Laura fell in love with him,or why he didnt go to jail for it.Sorry if i made people mad for saying it,its just been my thought for the day.I continued to watch the show through the years but because i was so young when i saw
    the rape it always confused me about the Laura & Luke love story........if i hadnt seen it i could also say what a beautiful love story...Writters should be more careful on some matters because the soaps draw more than adults into them.

Posted by jcrobinson at Monday, November 13 2006 03:09 AM

I know what you mean about the rape. I wasn't watching GH back then, but soon after. So, my only awareness is of L&L's incredible life together and the love they share. Several years ago, the writers tried to explain how it was that Luke really "didn't mean" the act of violence against Laura, and that laura forgave and soon after fell in love with him in spite of it. THey had Lucky (as an adolescent) discover what happened all those years ago. Do you remember that? Luke did his best to explain it to his son and to himself. So did Laura. In the end, Lucky became disallutioned with both of his parents over it and became estranged for a while. It became clear to me at that point that only LUke and Laura would ever fully understand the rape and how it was that they could come to love eachother so completely afterwards. Weird, I know, but the writers tried to shed some light at that point.

Posted by cynical bill at Monday, November 13 2006 09:08 AM

And then Laura will be gone in a trail of hype and merchandising. This whole stunt was based on orders from the bosses at ABC. The writers and cast did not want to do it but had no choice. And why has there been no mention of the tenis player Laura killed in 1978 - a crime Leslie took the blame and went to prison for so Laura would not have to. As much as I admire Genie Francis, I wish she would have either returned for good or not returned at all.

Posted by mylinda5 at Monday, November 13 2006 09:27 AM

we are waiting for the big day the wedding of luke and lauria 25 ibeen marriage to my first love for 30 years this march 26 -2007

Posted by dinkell at Monday, November 13 2006 12:00 PM

I am so glad Laura is back & just hoping that she stays for a while anyway. I have been very angry with Luke last week because it seemed he was not going to stand beside her. Hopefully, the story line will be renewed for the real love that Luke & Laura had. I love Luke but again was starting to get mad at him.

Posted by XxDestinyxX_1 at Monday, November 13 2006 02:20 PM

I cannot believe they reunited Tony and Genie after all this time just to probably take her back off the show..what a SHAME ! I have been watching GH for 33 years and never have I been so disappointed in a story line..Please dont take her back off the show ! I watched every story line of Luke and Lora, and this would be a shame...DONT LEAVE AGAIN LORA !

Posted by tripelhhh at Monday, November 13 2006 03:00 PM

what ever you do. dont break up Jason & Sam PLEASE............

Posted by pipette21 at Monday, November 13 2006 08:17 PM

I hope they don't take Laura off the show. If they put her back in that catonic state how will that make her family feel? Jax please put your foot down with Carly and just get married. Sonny you need to stop it and let Carly and Jax start a new life together. Some one please give Rick what's coming to him.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: