General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Kassie DePaiva Back To General Hospital.

Monday, November 12 2012

Coming soon.

Updated: November 12.

Kassie DePaiva will be seen again on November 29 and will appear in four episodes. The actress wrote about her return on her blog. Here's what Kassie Depaiva had to say about her upcoming story:

"I hope everyone will be happy with this next little stint on 'General Hospital.' Most of the time was spent with Robin Christopher (Skye), Florencia Lozano (Tea), Laura Wright (Carly). Three incredibly talented powerful women that I have so enjoyed sharing the stage with and most importantly my life with."

Updated: October 19.

Kassie DePaiva (Blair) tweeted this update for her fans on when her character is heading back to Port Charles.

Original article: October 1.

Occasional "GH" player Kassie DePaiva (Blair) had some news for her fans. On her blog's blog, she wrote that her character will soon be seen back in Port Charles. While on a recent trip to California, "...I received a call from 'GH's' executive producer Frank Valentini... My friend... and he said there is something coming up on the canvas for Blair."

Details about what will be bringing her back and when have not yet been released. Soaps.com will keep you updated as information become available.

You can keep up on all of the casting new in Daytime by reading our Soap Opera Comings And Goings. And don't forget to take a gander at our Revenge Weekly Recap: On A new Path in case you missed last night's episode.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "General Hospital," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN.com

- Matt Purvis

Posted by ilsalund at Monday, October 01 2012 11:00 PM

Always nice to have Kassie/Blair back.

Posted by grandmanean at Saturday, October 06 2012 08:39 PM

Welcome back Kassie ! Now, how 'bout a few more OLTL appearances on GH...and STOP adding new characters (doc, lab tech, intern doc) we do not care about...unless you fill those roles with some of the many actors/actresses who lost their jobs with the AMC and OLTL debacle. I'm sure they'd appreciate the work !!

Posted by Prospect at Monday, October 08 2012 07:19 AM

OH Good didn't like her on OLTL Not happy with GH than goodness for DVR I can fastforward through her and Starr and Todd and Tae......She and the rest could have staed in lanfair or lanvieew WE. The only good addition is McBain....Yummm with Jason leaveing he and Sonny will beeee Hotties.

Posted by LOVECHILDALWAYS at Thursday, October 11 2012 08:04 AM

This is great!!! I've always loved her. Now if only we could at least get Trevor St John (I think that's his real name) to Port Charles, I would miss OLTL a little less.

Posted by lily hunter at Friday, October 19 2012 06:37 PM

Even more transplants from OLTL and rumors of more long time GH characters leaving? Just rename the show and get on with it. Oh, I guess that will have to wait until the big anniversary celebration.

Posted by halleebear99 at Saturday, October 20 2012 05:31 PM

Can't wait. I wished she was on permanently. Would be even better if a few others from OLTL came over. (Especially Trevor St.James)

Posted by Luvgh2 at Saturday, October 20 2012 07:34 PM

Whatever happened to the "Original" actress that played Blair? She was nice looking! Get her back on!! not Kassie!!!

Posted by redie589 at Thursday, October 25 2012 01:16 AM

I'm not really crazy over her selfish self centered ways. And I don't see her adding much to GH

Posted by lj78 at Friday, October 26 2012 05:49 AM

Goodness! Stop hatin' OLTL characters being on your precious GH. If the tables were turned you all would not be crying that same story. If OLTL was still on the air, and they brought on GH characters to the show. U all would be grateful. I might be wrong, but I don't think OLTL would be as bitter as you GH fans are about the added OLTL characters. Get over it already. Kassie, rock on wit' cha bad self. Looking forward to seeing u. GH fan should be grateful we OLTL fans are watching. Keep in their soap alive. Now, tie up the Victor Lord Jr. is alive story, and I will be happy. I miss Trevor.