The next episode is called "Past and Presence, Part I" and here's what you can look forward to:
* Instead of the regular opening Night Shift theme, the 1980's opening sequence from General Hospital will air!
* Robert slips into a coma. He is visited by old friends Sean, Tiffany, Mac and Luke. (Played by special guest stars John C. Reilly, Sharon Wyatt, John J. York and Anthony Geary, respectively.)
* Stone's mother serves Jagger custody papers.
* Claire makes a big decision about her future as a doctor.
* Kyle and Eric's relationship comes to a crossroad.
The lives of the entire hospital staff are put on the line in the 'explosive' cliffhanger that leads to Part 2 of the finale on October 21, 2008. If you want to catch up on anything you've missed so far (or want to watch it all again!), SOAPnet will be airing a Night Shift marathon of the first twelve episodes on Sunday October 12, 2008 at noon.
How are you feeling about the GH season two at this point?
Soaps.com would like to thank our friends at SOAPnet for the sneak peek into the next episode. Tune in at 11:00 PM EST. If you don't get SOAPnet in your area and are a DIRECTV subscriber, you're in luck! You can watch GH: Night Shift on channel 101 on Mondays at 2:00 PM or 5:00 PM (EST). Be sure to come back to Soaps.com and let us know what you think.