The next episode is called "Truth and Consequences" and here's what you can look forward to:
* A notorious patient dies and Patrick puts everyone involved in jeopardy.
* a href="http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/comings_and_goings/
"> Dr. Monica Quartermaine pulls a 'night shift'.
* Robert and Anna talk about old times together.
* Robert's condition takes a turn for the worse.
* Leo is confronted by Saira.
* Eric and Kyle share a special moment.
Plus, there's news of Season Two's finale - it'll be a two-parter, starting on October 14, 2008 and concluding on October 21, 2008. If you want to catch up on anything you've missed so far (or want to watch it all again!), SOAPnet will be airing a Night Shift marathon of the first twelve episodes on Sunday October 12, 2008 at noon.
How are you feeling about the GH season two at this point?
Soaps.com would like to thank our friends at SOAPnet for the sneak peek into the next episode. Tune in at 11:00 PM EST. If you don't get SOAPnet in your area and are a DIRECTV subscriber, you're in luck! You can watch GH: Night Shift on channel 101 on Mondays at 2:00 PM or 5:00 PM (EST). Be sure to come back to Soaps.com and let us know what you think.