General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

General Hospital February Spoiler Video: Worlds Collide.

Wednesday, January 11 2012

From Llanview to Port Charles.

This February, a few residents will be making their way to "General Hospital." What brings John McBain and the Mannings to Port Charles? We don't have the answer to that just yet, but who do you think would win in a showdown between Carly and Blair? Or would they actually be friends? Share your thoughts and check out the video below for more.

To keep up with Port Charles, check out our General Hospital Daily Recaps. Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "General Hospital," all the other soap operas, "Dirty Soap," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries" and "Venice the Series!"

- Lori Wilson

Posted by Diana8254 at Wednesday, January 11 2012 11:15 AM

Excited but wonder how they explain about Natalie or Liam. What about Jack and Sam. Maybe Jack is in Juvie jail.

Posted by ShannieB99 at Wednesday, January 11 2012 11:27 AM

OH my gosh, I totally forgot about the actress that plays Sam and the actor that plays John used to play on Port Charles and were a couple. They were hot. Watch out Jason, you are going to have some competition.

Diana8254, good question what about Sam and Jack? Maybe Victor is really alive and he has Sam. But what about Hope? Will Starr be bringing Hope to PC?

Posted by 1LightQT at Wednesday, January 11 2012 11:28 AM

Even though I am NOT a Jolie fan I do wonder how they're going to write them now that they'll be together at the ending of OLTL.

Interesting that John McBain is coming to Port Charles where Sam is living. They were the hottest lovers before when Michael Easton portrayed a vampire and "Sam" was Olivia. I wonder if the new writers will bring them somehow back together even though Sam is with Jason?

I'm excited about the charaters coming over to GH. This ought to be VERY interesting if the writers write the storylines correctly.

Posted by Money penny at Wednesday, January 11 2012 11:36 AM

Please keep John and Natalie together. How much can one guy go through, she could stir things up for lame port Charles. Maybe now that the writers have gone to GH they'll convince the network jerks the OLTL characters have loyal viewers but we can only take so much disappointment.

Posted by i like the new jack at Wednesday, January 11 2012 12:20 PM

I never watch GH but if Todd Blair star and John is going be in it so I guess I go to watch it i hope that are other character on oltl are also come in GH like jack Sam Viki Bo Nora and more character

Posted by lbeautyflye at Wednesday, January 11 2012 01:31 PM

I,M EXCITED, A LITTLE BIT OF MY OLTL MIXED IN WITH GH, WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA

Posted by Mygoodness69 at Wednesday, January 11 2012 01:38 PM

Oh my goodness!!!! I stopped watch GH when AMC went off the air. It was sucking big time and I figuer its getting canceled sooner or later and just gave up on it after many decades. But with Blair going to Port Chuck, I'm going to have to see this!! Dang bring all of OLTL! I say blend them together!

Posted by Noomato at Wednesday, January 11 2012 03:56 PM

Ok so excited this is going to be amazing!! I can't wait.. Now I think Blair and Carly would make great friends. Both have been through hell and back. Todd and Sonny on the other hand.. hmmm?? As for John I don't see how he could stay without his son and love of his life. We all know John is not the type of man to leave his family. I guess we will have to see how it works out. "Can't wait" I love that these great actors will get a chance to shine on after OLTL ends this week. And no better place then GH it has all the drama that the Mannings thrive for! and GH could use a little more now that Lucky is gone and Robin on her way out, this will be great for the soap. New Roles and new storylines. So glad the GH is taking on some of the best to an already great team..

Posted by BLONDIE60 at Wednesday, January 11 2012 04:00 PM

I JUST SAID IT AS AN IDEA TO BRING THE WHOLE GROUP OVER I WAS JOKING RATINGS WILL FLY HIGH ILL WATCH DIDNT BEFORE BUT GET TREVOR IN THERE TOO LOVE TO WATCH JOHN BLAIR BRING IT ON

Posted by BLONDIE60 at Wednesday, January 11 2012 04:01 PM