General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

General Hospital's Kirsten Storms' Message To Fans.

Tuesday, December 13 2011

Storms (FayesVision/WENN.com)
    A message from Kirsten.

Kirsten Storms has been off "General Hospital" for a couple of months due to illness, with Jen Lilley recast as Maxie Jones. Except for a mention on "Dirty Soap" that Kirsten had endometriosis, there hasn't been any word on her condition, as reps for the actress and ABC are keeping tight lipped about the situation.

However, on December 12, Kirsten reached out to her fans for the first time in months on Twitter. She stated, "I hope everyone is having a great holiday season w/the ones they love...fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!"

While it's not confirmation on a set return, at least there's hope. Soaps.com wishes Storms a full recovery. Feel free to send her your good thoughts below.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "General Hospital," all the other soap operas, "Dirty Soap," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries" and "Venice the Series!"

- Lori Wilson

Posted by mamajj at Tuesday, December 13 2011 08:45 AM

OH PLEASE come back soon Kirsten. You are beyond missed. Feel better.

Posted by amazon33 at Tuesday, December 13 2011 10:53 AM

I wish you a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you and I hope to see you back at the beginning of 2012..

Posted by conniek at Tuesday, December 13 2011 02:56 PM

Can't wait to have you back on the show. Love and miss you.

Posted by Texas Sunflower at Tuesday, December 13 2011 03:14 PM

I love you and hope your health gets back to full speed very fast.... Love you and your character and can't wait until little fiesty-fast talking Maxie is back on my screen......

Miss you so much you sweet girl... praying for your fast return....

Posted by jayjay1970 at Tuesday, December 13 2011 10:04 PM

I didn't realize how much I would miss her until this new girl was recast nobody can play Maxie like Kirsten. Get Well and hurry back soon because you are missed

Posted by akitas at Wednesday, December 14 2011 07:09 AM

KS, we hope you get beter soon.

Posted by sentt at Wednesday, December 14 2011 07:48 AM

Hi Kirsten your character is deeply missed...I pray that you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon, take care .

Posted by Sstein at Friday, December 16 2011 02:27 PM

Dear Kirsten,

Boy how I miss you on GH- I am sorry but the new girl is just not Maxie- you have created the beloved character, and I wish you well! I hope you are feeling better and it was great to hear from you. Thanks for letting us all know- you are loved and missed!

Sylvia Stein

Posted by jemrol at Saturday, December 17 2011 05:25 AM

i hope you return soon. you have been missed.i don't want to put down your replacement,but you are one of a kind!

Posted by ilsalund at Saturday, December 17 2011 02:57 PM

IMO, I think Jen Lilley has been doing a fine job as Maxie.

As for Kirsten, hope you feeling better.

Happy Holidays to all!