General Hospital - NEWS ROOM

In our 'General Hospital' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Soap Stars Real Lives Gossip

Tuesday, September 05 2006

(ABC)
    Former AJ on General Hospital played by Billy Warlock and Julie Pinson who portrayed Eve were married on August 26, 2006.

Tyler Christopher (Nik) and Natalia Livingston (Emily) are not dating any longer once again. It will be interesting to see what happens to their online chemistry for the show. Hoping the two are very professional, it would be nice to see Nik with Emily again.

Posted by ~*~Rachel~*~ at Monday, September 04 2006 07:14 PM

I think it would be great if Nik got with Emily again because they apparently have chemistry!!!! so im rooting for them

Posted by jasonlover at Tuesday, September 05 2006 06:01 AM

I heard they were always on again off again, he doesn't like things she does and so on..
    whatever

Posted by Erica_Clara at Tuesday, September 05 2006 07:13 AM

I really need Sam and Jason back together. I don't want Elizabeth and Jason together. Sam and Jason are what attracted to me General hospital in the first place. I fear that if Jason and Sam don't get back together soon I will just stop watching general hospital altogether...

Posted by GLADYS at Tuesday, September 05 2006 01:08 PM

I THINK JASON AND SAM SHOULD DEFINITELY COME BACK TOGETHER. THEY SEPARATED BECAUSE OF FALSE BELIEFS. LASON
    WANTED TO PROTECT SAM. SAM WANTS TO GO ALONG WITH ALEXIS'
    WISHES. ALEXIS IS PARANOID ABOUT HER CHILDREN AND MAKES
    UNREASONABLE DEMANDS ON SAM, SONNY, RICK ALL IN THE INTEREST OF "PROTECTING HER CHILDREN". THE DESIRE IS LEGITIMATE BUT IS AN OBSESSION WITH HER.
    LUCKY AND ELIZABETH SHOULD FIND A WAY BACK TO EACH OTHER.
    THE LITTLE "DOPE P[USHER" SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR STEALING DRUGS FROM THE HOISPITAL. WHAT KIND OF SECURITY DO THEY HAVE? WHERE IS FELICIA?

Posted by jiyoonsung at Wednesday, September 06 2006 11:52 AM

they have had elizabeth in too many pregnant story lines...its someone else's turn.

i love the sam/jason story line, but it's draggin' out...they need to make a decision!

maxi needs to get busted! about the pills in the hospital AND buyin 'em off the street...

Posted by kentishad at Wednesday, September 06 2006 02:38 PM

Yes Elizabeth has been in a lot of pregnancy storylines, 3 to be exact, but she has only had one child. The first did when Faith pushed down some stairs and the other was supposed to be Jax and Courtney's child. I think it would be great to finally give Jason a child after everything that has happened to him. First he loses micheal to sonny, then Courtney miscarries and then Sam loses the baby he was going to help raise. Jason deserves to be a dad and I'm sure he would be better than all the rest.

Posted by peach at Thursday, September 07 2006 04:12 PM

It would be nice to see Nick and Emily have a secomd chance to bond and have the oppertunity to raide little John together as parents and for him to know her as his second Mother, and also a second chance for Jason and Sam to find there way back to each other, and for Liz and Lucky to have a baby that might change the path Lucky is hedding for, and also a new rold for Luke from being a running Father/Grand-Father to a change man and a change father and takes the pace of Lura his role is kind a played our

Posted by marie28king at Thursday, September 07 2006 04:49 PM

i must say that i realy enjoyed to day episode
    of generalhospital it was so good to see my favourites
    fan couples today lorenzo and anna these two are so funny
    sexy smarth they are playing each other i thought for a minute anna was going to pick his house keys from his pockets she is very good at that the fact that for a while lorenzo agree to give names and she would help him find skye and his unborn child only hope he and anna went to gether on that trip or on his jet i am dying to see more of lorenzo and anna

Posted by Monique9764 at Friday, September 08 2006 09:35 AM

I'm kinda torn I love Elizabeth and I have always wanted her and Jason to be together ever since he helped her get through the Rape I have alway thought they would be great together but I also love Sam and I think her and Jason are great together and Sam has had A hard life and Jason is the only person she has ever been able to trust

Posted by nicolew at Saturday, September 09 2006 10:44 AM

I love Nick and Emily. It would be very nice to see them together and raise Spencer as a family. They just make the "perfect" couple. I hope he soon kicks that nanny to the curb.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: