Check out the recaps for Dallas, Grey's Anatomy, and Revenge.
Read Soaps.com's General Hospital Daily Recaps.
* Robin Mattson returns as Heather, according to the actress' Facebook page.
* Blake Gibbons (Coleman) returns Monday August 25.
* In an interview with ABC7, Executive producer, Frank Valentini, says, "Some favorite villains will be back in the fall. I think the fans will be really excited to see what kind of trouble they will be causing. There will be male and female villains returning, who are our fan favorites who will be causing problems for our friends in Port Charles."
* Fans are asking if Zachary Garred (Levi Dunkleman) has completed his role on "General Hospital." The actor isn't finished with it just yet...
* "General Hospital" sent out a casting call for a short term role. They're seeking a straightforward female doctor between the ages of 30 and 45. The actress should be able to do their own stunts.
* The mother of twins Jaxon & Jakob Kring notified fans on her Twitter page that the boys, who play the role of Danny Morgan, have been recast. Soaps.com will update fans when we learn who the boys were recast with.
We just want to say thanks to all the fans and gh cast/crew for an amazing 2yrs :) unfortunately the boys have been.. pic.twitter.com/PoXJvzf0Qr— Jaxon & Jakob (@the3krings) August 6, 2014
Recasted. :( we are very thankful for the time we had and wish the new Danny much success and luck :) xoxo— Jaxon & Jakob (@the3krings) August 6, 2014
* Kimberly McCullough will return as Dr. Robin Scorpio-Drake Tuesday August 5 as per the studio. Read more on McCullough's possible return to General Hospital and peek at her tweet. *Teaser* It looks like Robin and Patrick are headed for divorce court.
* Nick Chinlund's time in "General Hospital" has come to an end when his character Mickey Diamond was killed off July 30.
* As Soaps.com reported early in July, Thaao Penghlis returns to "General Hospital" as Victor Cassadine. His airdate will be around August 4.
* Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady, "Days Of Our Lives") is joining "General Hospital" as a director. More on Sweeney's directorial debut. Update: The actress already directed one episode which will air August 15.
* Donna Mills reprises her role of Madeline Reeves this summer.
* Rumor has it Billy Miller may be cast as Jason on General Hospital. When Soaps.com spoke with Miller's manager, we were told, "There is currently nothing to report on Billy."
* Anthony Geary (Luke, Fluke) will be out of Port Charles until October. He's off this year longer than his usual hiatus and during this time will be recuperating from two spinal surgeries.
* "General Hospital" is casting for an African-American man in his mid-30s to early 40s for a contract role beginning in September.
Catch up on Dallas spoilers, Grey's Anatomy spoilers, Pretty Little Liars spoilers, Revenge Spoilers, and Venice The Series recaps.
Follow Soaps.com on Soaps.com on Twitter, "like" Soaps.com on Facebook.
- Christine Fix