Check out the recaps for Dallas, Grey's Anatomy, and Revenge.
Read Soaps.com's General Hospital Daily Recaps.
* Lynn Herring returns to "General Hospital" as Lucy Coe July 23.
* Donna Mills reprises her role of Madeline Reeves this summer.
* WWE star David Otunga will make a cameo appearance as himself on "GH" July 29.
* Jimmy Deshler has exited his role of Rafe Kovich Jr. Wednesday July 16 when the character was killed off.
* Teresa Castillo (Sabrina) announced on Twitter last night that she returns to tape scenes on "General Hospital" in 18 days.
18 days till I go back to work and I cannot wait! Miss my GH fam so much.— Teresa Castillo (@TeresaLuvz) July 10, 2014
* Anthony Geary (Luke, Fluke) will be out of Port Charles until October. He's off this year longer than his usual hiatus and during this time will be recuperating from two spinal surgeries.
* Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady, "Days Of Our Lives") is joining "General Hospital" as a director according to Soap Opera Digest. More on Sweeney's directorial debut.
* "General Hospital" is casting for an African-American man in his mid-30s to early 40s for a contract role beginning in September.
* Nick Chinlund (Mickey Diamond) is a recurring character in the mob scene who Jordan (Vinessa Antoine) hopes will lead her to Julian's (William deVry) secret boss.
* Ilene Kristen will return on June 30 and July 1, 7 and 8 as Delia Ryan Coleridge.
* Rumor has it Billy Miller may be cast as Jason on General Hospital.
* Rick Hearst (Ric Lansing) will be off canvas for the foreseeable future confirms the show due to the character being in the witness protection program.
* Thaao Penghlis returns to "General Hospital" as Victor Cassadine. Take a look at what the actor tweeted:
Have been asked back to General Hospital to explore the new escapades of that charming but mischievous rogue Victor Cassadine. Stay tuned.— Thaao Penghlis (@ThaaoPenghlis) June 13, 2014
Catch up on Dallas spoilers, Grey's Anatomy spoilers, Pretty Little Liars spoilers, Revenge Spoilers, and Venice The Series recaps.
Follow Soaps.com on Soaps.com on Twitter, "like" Soaps.com on Facebook.
Header photo courtesy: (ABC)
- Christine Fix/Amy Mistretta