List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Question For The Board From A Newbie????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question For The Board From A Newbie????

Started by BlackAngel at 2007/01/30 09:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/30 03:14PM, Views: 1048, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/30 02:36PM
    Re: Question For The Board From A Newbie????
    gh3412

ya see i wouldnt call myself a liason fan at all... i like lucky and liz and yea after what lucky did to her , if i was her i wouldnt go back to him but whatever i like them together. But i just cant stand sam she can stay with jason for all i care but when people talk smack about liz.. comparing her to sam..........eeeeeeeeeeee... i just dont think you can.....

#12   2007/01/30 02:37PM
    ILoveJason

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote onelifeonesoap.: Liz is the scum.She keeps spreading them legs and ends up pregnant with one night standers,she should stop sleeping around.

Umm yes, Sam is still a virgin?

Just because sam doesn't get pregnant, doesn't mean she never slept with 2 men in one night, and then had sex with her step daddy and been a prostitute at one time. Both Liz and Sam, I think, have slept with the same amount of men on the show and just because Liz has gotten pregnant, doesn't make her more of a tramp, come on.
    Both of them are idiots.

Ya guys need to quit this bull name calling! I DON'T GET IT! Everyone keeps instigating why? And you do NOT know Sam was a prostitute,so till you have facts don't call her a prostitute,And if you think both of them are idiots why do you get in the thread,you guys are making things harder for the moderators cause they have to come on here and babysit you guys.That is sad!

#13   2007/01/30 02:40PM
    Snow White

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    So in the scheme of things, I will go with the lesser of two evils and say Sam and Jason should be left alone.

I have no problem with Jasam or Liason fans. But some will bash Sam when liz has done the exact same thing, or the other way around and it just makes me giggle.

Me too ReignOfTerror. Both of them should be sporting Pinochio noses 2 ft long.

#14   2007/01/30 02:40PM
    gh3412

come on now its a discussion bored... of course people or going to butt heads because of difference in opinion.... and whatev its all fun & games...

but anyways... i was coming to add that i personally have always loved jason & robin.... i would love them to put a spin on that..........

#15   2007/01/30 02:46PM
    cherturn

I wouldn't call either of them skanks first of all. However, Sam is much worse than Liz. The biggest reason being, sleeping with her mothers husband. She did it out of spite, pay back whatever you want to call it. Liz & Jason slept together for COMFORT. A child was conceived at that time. It was not planned & they were not drunk. The only reason Liz has not told Jason is because Everyone keeps butting in when it comes to her & Lucky! They put a guilt trip on her and more time goes by. She has almost told him how many times now & Lucky too. Just because Sam came clean to Jason when she did does not make it alright for what she did. Look at poor Alexis she is still suffering from it all. All alone too. Thank you Sam & Ric. She wasn't saying "Oh Jason, I love you so much" that night was she.
    JMO

#16   2007/01/30 03:02PM
    jcrobinson

Well, I'd like to welcome our Newbie! If I were you, I'd ask questions about anything other than sam and liz! Some of our posters get a little too passtionate on the subject.

Welcome and have fun!

#17   2007/01/30 03:14PM
    toorobbin

Welcome to the board and I hope, you don't let any one poster get to you. Just ignore them if you do.

It's a crying shame when we can't mention Sam and Liz in a single sentence without some poster feeling the need to start trouble.

If you run into trouble just click the bad post button, and help will come.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list