List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Loves Me Scrubs!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Loves Me Scrubs!

Started by LovinGH at 2007/01/30 06:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 06:05PM, Views: 663, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/30 06:46AM
    I Loves Me Scrubs!
    LovinGH

I have always been a Robin fan I was an original watcher back when she was with Stone, I know people have mixed feelings for the character and actress, but I LOVE her...I think they are bringing her character along well, and I love the spunk they give her...I really like how Patrick has grown also, they make a great couple!

#2   2007/01/30 06:48AM
    Re: I Loves Me Scrubs!
    SparkApCider

Scrubs are getting some good scenes, as they should. ITA!

#3   2007/01/30 07:28AM
    toorobbin

I remember the very first day, when Robin was 7 years old and she showed up at Robert Scorpio's door step.

She was so adorable and the only kid star, to the best my knowledge, who was allowed to grow up with their character on g.h.

But seriously, if I had to hear the couch, one more time.

#4   2007/01/30 12:27PM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin: I remember the very first day, when Robin was 7 years old and she showed up at Robert Scorpio's door step.

She was so adorable and the only kid star, to the best my knowledge, who was allowed to grow up with their character on g.h.

But seriously, if I had to hear the couch, one more time.

I can also remember the first time we saw Robin. She was the cutest thing when she was little. I have always loved her, the character and the actress. It was sad for her to move to Paris but I'm so glad she is back and in this hot hot hot relationship with Patrick.

#5   2007/01/30 01:50PM
    mommymccormick

Quote onelifeonesoap.: I am loving the Robin and Patrick scenes,I think they are soooo cute together.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW CRAZY PATRICK GOES WHEN ROBIN GETS SHOT.I THINK I WILL CRY.

OMG me too!

#6   2007/01/30 02:42PM
    ILoveJason

I think we might see Patrick CRY! That will be so sad i can not wait till Friday that is when the exposion happens right?I thought it was supposed to be last friday Jan 26th that is what a spoiler stated but anyway's i am still hoping for Max to make it! Max

#7   2007/01/30 02:46PM
    gh3412

i LOVE robin always have... i was devasted when she left... glad she came back for lilas memorial.......... and am so so so happy shes back now! i like the her and patrick thing but i think it would be great if we see jason freak out when robin gets shot... everyone like to forget how great their love was... not mentioning the paternity thing!!!!!!!!! i loved robin and jason.... but if not patrick and robin are doing just fine

#8   2007/01/30 02:51PM
    ILoveJason

Quote gh3412: i LOVE robin always have... i was devasted when she left... glad she came back for lilas memorial.......... and am so so so happy shes back now! i like the her and patrick thing but i think it would be great if we see jason freak out when robin gets shot... everyone like to forget how great their love was... not mentioning the paternity thing!!!!!!!!! i loved robin and jason.... but if not patrick and robin are doing just fine

Yeah i agree with you! Robin and Jason were hot together,i think and it would be wierd if Jason freaked for Robin,I am liking the Robin and Patrick scenes i can not see Robin and Jason back together time went by they are different now,in my opinion! But i would rather Robin with Jason then Liz anyday! Poor Robin Poor Patrick.He will take care of Robin,I hope they lead them in to the right direction for the love story and i hope it does not end anytime soon!

#9   2007/01/30 02:53PM
    ILoveJason

I wonder if Robin's parents will come to see her since she will be in critical condition they say! I heard Carly and Sam hold Robins life in their hands!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list